Shout out to old friends!

Started by Apocolypes, August 23, 2005, 09:19:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello old friends, and well met everyone else.

Fed up with the weak games that have been released since I retired from EQ, I find myself cruising the internet and come across a link to Everquest.  It gets my mind thinking of the old days and all those I knew in EQ.  So I type in Blades of Wrath into my search box and I find myself quickly at your website.  I start scanning through the news on the mainpage and I see it, there as big as life.. Skaxx, Guild Leader!!!  HOLY...  What in the name of 2 hot twin 20 year old girls <for those who don't know me, this is my God> were you thinking???  Well now I HAVE to post!!

Seriously.. much much <3 Skaxx.  You know I always knew you were the man!  ... after I retired of course :P  Its no suprise to find you on top.  That's where Human Shadowknights belong!

I see alot of friends listed on the Roster.  I'd go through and send a shout out to each but that would take as long as a Rathe Council raid.  But those who remember me know I have, still, and always wish you nothing but the best.  It makes me feel good to see so many I knew still here.  Its almost like coming home just looking at alot of the names on your Roster.

I've tried all the MMO's that have come out in the past 2 years and I must say.. they suck, you're not missing anything.  Personally i'm enjoying the free time that comes with not playing MMO's.  I'm doing very well for myself these days.  Good job, nice home, and in good health.  I hope everyone there in BoW is the same, you all deserve it.  You were, and no doubt still are, the best group of people i've had the fortune to spend a few years getting to know and spending so much time with.  Glad to see so many of you stil together there in BoW.

Anyhow, enough mush.  I just wanted to say hello.  Keep kicking it in typical BoW fashion.  There is a 21 day free offer to reopen accounts, i'm half tempted to take it just to run up and give you an in person cheer Skaxx.  But then i'd have to endure your laughing and ridicule of my gear, which is probably as old and out of date as I am now heh.  

Much <3 and best wishes to you all.  

Matt Haskell, Formerly Apocolypes The Grave Lord of Torvonnilous

"The greatest trick the devil ever played, was convincing the world he didn't exsist"

Ahh, Apoc.  I was just thinking back the other day and wondering what you were up too.  I'm more than pleased that you're doing well, and that you decided to stop by. :)

Been a long time.  It doesn't really seem that way until I sit down and think about it though.  Man...  Who woulda thought a SK twink could end up like this?  

It's great to hear from you man, and if you take them up on that 21 day offer, give me a yell.  I don't think you'll have much trouble finding me!

Z

Hey Apoc,

Long time no see, glad to hear that all is well.  All is well for me also.  I've logged on a few times for the free 21 days thing.  It's interesting how the things that we complain about in EQ that other games try to skip over make the new games to easy to progress and max out.  Im looking forward to Vanguard myself, but that is a wayyyyys off.

Anyways take care bro, good to see you lurking!  :lol:

-Paul

aka Arakias

Hey Apoc, long time no see :) Glad to see your doing well.

P.S.

Sumladar has beaten Arakias in a Duel to the Death!

Zophim has defeated Arakias in a duel to the death!

True or False?  :D

Z

I still have a SS of beating Kolas in a duel, z0mg.

Anyways, hey Apoc. Been a looooong time sinse I heard that name. Glad to hear from you, and I hope things continue to go well.

Sup Apoc!

Now if only I kept playing my SK twink (human, of course) but alas he is retired at lvl 55 along with the rest of my account.

Hope all is well for you.

-Roe

p.s. I still hold to my contention that Apoc was the greatest SK to ever play and the reason my SK twink is a human and not a smelly Iksar.

p.p.s. I never beat Arakias in a duel.

Hey Apoc, good to hear from yah. I'm also waiting for something better to come out, til then i'll just goof off on WoW. =)

Hey Apoc, it's good to know you are doing well in life. I agree with what you said about free time and not playing any mmo's. I played WoW for a while, but then I got ride of my priest. No game is, or will ever be the same as the addiction eq was. Skaxx sure grew up from a little twink didn't he. =)

Tell me Z, do you still tuck skaxx in at night?

So sad unfortunately true Z

That last backstab was > my damage shields  :x

Just think, if I hadn't beat you, I couldn't have joined Blades!

Z

great to hear from you and that you are doing well  :D

/hug
misticwolf