Alive

Started by vuuduu, August 26, 2005, 02:47:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic
well...
I didnt just drop out of the guild...
I was in a pretty serious car accident (almost died) about 4 months ago and am just getting back on my feet. Havent logged in yet, but getting ready to do so. Hope you guys are still rocking and looking forward to saying hello.

Vuu

Luck is bad for you.  

Last we had heard from you, on June 8th, your son had been in a bad car accident, requiring surgeries and much care from you.  I hope you at least got to enjoy your raft trip in Idaho from June 14 thru June 22nd.

Duh..
Owned??
Think..not, things have not been good, 5 days after getting back from vacation i was hit from behind by an asshole. Hit my head into the windshield and damaged my shoulder on the steering column.

I could have said fuck it and not bothered responding.. I have nothing to gain. I didnt reapply or ask for anything. Just felt an update was overdue. EQ is a part of my life but certainly not a priority in the face of what i was dealing with. I hope people domt treat the adversities you have with sarcasm, it only accentuates their insensitivity.

QuoteI was in a pretty serious car accident (almost died) about 4 months ago

Quoteraft trip in Idaho from June 14 thru June 22nd

Quote5 days after getting back from vacation i was hit

4 months ago?  2 months ago?

No, you didn't have to post.  But since you did, you could have at least given us an explanation with a consistant time line.

i had no record of the last time i was on.."about"...i estimated about that long ago. Havent kept records thought it was about that long ... i see the mistake.. but o well its all not really important... i just wanted to drop a note.... guess pain killers can do that.. so water under the bridge.. best of luck

Sorry about you accident Vuuduu.  I hope you are doing well now.  If you would like you can send me an e-mail at . Take care brother shaman.  I for one am glad that you came to the board and posted.
lt;a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=62879">Karakian's Plunder</a>
[70 Soothesayer] Karakian DelSol (Iksar)
<Blades of Wrath> {Fenninro}

Hey Vuuduu,

Its been along time man. Sorry to hear about your accidents, but i am glad that you are doing well now. Saying ill see you in game is unlikely, but i did want to say hello. Good luck with everything...

Dj Zyc
J-Zyc
Bard behind the Beats
       Blades of Wrath