Hurricane Katrina

Started by kaname, August 31, 2005, 05:03:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
I was wondering if anybody here has a way to get ahold of Matt (Rampagious) after the hurricane hit. Any info would be greatly appreciated on how he's doing; I haven't been able to get ahold of him since the night before it made land. Thanks.

PS - To stave off any questions of who this is, it's just an old friend that is concerned about his health.

To my knowledge i have seen him on AIM. Havnt spoken with him since then.

Zeth

Hello all this is Matt 's brother (aka Rampagious) he was in  Bay St. Louis, Mississippi where he road the storm out (Bay St. Louis took a direct hit 90% of the city is gone)

The good news is that he is alive! He sounded in good health but was pretty shaken up

He said that where he is at it was absolutely devastated it's all gone ...I'll give you all a update when he can call he said it may be a few weeks

Thank you so much for letting us know!

I'm glad to hear that he's alright, but sorry about the devastation to his life.  I'm sure we're all hoping for as speedy a recovery as can be had from this.

Lori

Please let Matt know that people are thinking of him in this, his time of need. I hope things down there get sorted out and life gets back on track on the road to recovery quickly, my prayers go out to everyone who's been impacted by this storm.

-Rob
Bereg Spellsynger

dito what bereg said.  
Tell him he is a crazy fucker for "riding out the storm".

-Roxn aka Jay

Hey Matt's brother. Thanks for the reply, we were really worried about him.

Tell him Court and Tom are glad he's doing ok, we knew he was one crazy fucker for thinking he could ride the storm out. =P But if anybody could handle it, it's him.

Keep us updated if you can on what happens with Matt; if he needs any help/cash/place to crash let us know, I'm sure there are friends here that'll help his prancing ass out.

QuoteBut if anybody could handle it, it's him.

Yes... because there's something extra special that makes the hurricane go around him...

Heh, glad he made it through ok too, but there's really no personal quality that makes anybody better at it than anyone else.  It's luck, and we're glad he was lucky!

Z

I am glad to hear that he is ok :) I'll keep him in my prayers

Misticwolf

I'm glad to hear that you're still around... whenever you read this. My best wishes are with you and your recovery.

Thanks for your concern folks, but Im alive and well on Panama City Beach staying in a $300 dollar a day hotel (Beach Front) for free.

My area got hit harder then New Orleans, but miraculously my upstairs apartment on the beach didnt get a drop of water in it. Its one house standing alone pretty much. If anyone seen that huge span of bridge that collapsed on the news in Bay St Louis (They showed it alot Im told), I live about 40-50 feet from that. (will host pics after I get internet back home I got tons). I did lose a Camaro I just bought, but its no big deal really. I allready bought a new car.

Anyways, just thought Id say hello, and thank yall for the consideration. I miss yall, and Ill be back around soonish.

Bereg: Sup man, I need to talk to you when all this shits over.
Lorilei: Check your mail
Jeff: Thanks for helping here when I couldnt
Devo: I love you too

Will post again when Im home.

GRATZ ON VISH KILL BLADES! Hate that I missed it, but what can I say. Sometimes shit happens.

Ramp out~

Glad to hear you are ok Ramp.  Have fun in Panama City!

Hey Ramp!  Good to here from ya ninja~

Glad to hear you are ok Mr. Bard