Thank you BoW.

Started by Heeth, October 19, 2005, 09:46:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you.

You have made my EQ experience since March wonderful.  Thank you for welcoming me with open arms and thank you for giving me the joy to raid high end content.  I wouldn't have seen any of these neat high end zones and boss mobs with out EACH AND EVERY one of you guys and gals.

I bid you all a fond farwell and wish every one of you happiness in your EQ life as well as your real life.  I am sure several of you have no idea whats going on with me (I was never very vocal about myself,) but lets say in the near future, I will not have the raid % to justify being able to take 2 roster spots away from a folks who do have the raid %.  I gladly give my spots to someone who can enjoy high end content as much as you guys let me enjoy them.

Krammer, I owe you a special thank you.  You are a great friend and always will be.  You and I were the shiznit on Emarr.  I still think back to those days LONG ago in Midnight Fury.  /grin 1 phrase...  Marlous Magnifico! (BTW, he says hello!)

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to thank each and every one of you for helping me do some kind of event, mission, task, LDoN, quest, and or xp group in EQ, because that would take me 3 days to type it all out.  You know who you are.  Thank you for the help.

Lastly, Lori...  You are with out a doubt...  the best Bard I have ever seen.  A true class act and one I can call a friend.  Thank you for just being you.

Untill our sword cross again.

It's been seeming lately like you've had your plate full with RL stuff.  Add to that frustration from problems with zoning, etc, it makes the game less and less fun.

Best of luck to you - RL and happiness should take priorities, and I hope for good things for you.

:( Lori

Take Care Heeth,

If you need a Rogue on one of my off nights, shoot me a tell.

Call me g00b ! 5 years of friendship is a long time !!
Word of advice...Chew on cherry cough drops to hide your blue tongue problem from licking the windex residue offa the " Short bus " windows.  8)

Gonads and Strife !

Imma / Jeff..... err Krammer  :wink:
 fester with death, BUT die with a smile and wood in hand

ok. Im convinced, You are both gay.