Heyas

Started by Arazex, March 23, 2006, 02:35:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
You guys are still movingfast , thats great to see ! Whats this i hear that TMO is gone now , you guys chase them off or what ?  :twisted:

PoR is fun so yah moven fast * for this server.. And tmo had kela for a week so they still need to recover from that i guess. She is the light in every Guilds Hall.

Ahh , she moved to Luclin i think didnt she? Whats PoR like anyway and you all making any headway there?  :)

ara~

im following joo, where ya been bro?

por has some cool ass stuff to offer, alot of stuff JOO could even solo, come on one day and we will go blow up por :) itll be fun.

Lol you a BoW app now Judi ?! Well GL with your app if so , great bunch of people , as for me i've retired really. Dont even have it installed atm , just got to much going on right now for EQ /sigh.

Hi there Judi.  Still got that gay sig I see.  Poor little poopie.

RL first ara~ its good to see your still alive .

that sig is the shit and you know it gdi ! had that for a long long time.

Reinstalling eq atm , and prolly going to spend some time with eq again soon , see what trouble i can get into - if any care feel free to harass me , just plz no cybers from "certain" people..you know who you are  :P

no cyborz?? blah! you dont luv me no more? /cry

Arazex?

This name sounds like the old friend of mine Azarak(cleric) who was formerly know as Xalik (ranger)

If that is correct can somebody PM me a Real Life contact for him please.

Thanks,
Silverrunner (Ranger)

It's not correct.  I think the odds of Azarak visiting this board are exactly 1 in 100 trillion.

Z

If anybody has a RL contact/info for Azarak/Xalik I would greatly appreciate it.

Skaxx, sounds like he left on bad terms. Sucks...

What ever help is out there, much thanks.

PM me or email

Thanks,
Silv

You ain't gonna find it yo.  I'm not sure there's more than 1 or 2 around that even knew him.

Z

Quote from: "Skaxx"It's not correct.  I think the odds of Azarak visiting this board are exactly 1 in 100 trillion.

Z

Haha, so true. Not even hyperbole.

Man what a night that was.

I knew him as both toons, but know not of the night in question. I'm sure I can imagine, though. :p