Just a word of warning!

Started by NEL, April 12, 2006, 09:54:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Have you considered leaving your current guild, or perhaps you are guildless and are in search of a new guild. Please keep the following in mind if you plan on joining the guild Primal Dreams.

- The best bonus of joining the guild is you get to put up with a guild leader who is among the top worst guild leaders on the server.

- You also get to be harassed by said guild leader! I know some of you are thinking that this is just too good to be true. But I am telling you, it is true.

- Not only will he give you the wonderful gift of harassment, but he will also make up false rumors about you, and spread them throughout the guild!

- This is not a guild of free speech. You can count on your posts being deleted almost instantly if you disagree with anything said by the guild leader. Did I mention that you are not allowed to disagree with him?

- If god forbid you have technical difficulties and are unable to attend a raid due to your computer being out of order, I can assure you, you are still expected to be at the raid on time.

- Illnesses are never tolerated in this guild. So if your child is ill, or you are ill or someone in your family is dieing, please remember that this will be held against you.

- This guild will never be about you or the people in it. Please remember that when you app. This guild will always be about Khadgars and what he wants.

- This is not the place for you if you are a Democrat or a member of another liberal party, this will also be held against you. As I said before, free speech is not tolerated.

- You should be aware that whoever was your father before you joined the guild is no longer your father once you are tagged. Immediately following being tagged, Khadgars will be your new daddy.

- Please remember that the guild leader is also the raid leader. If the guild leader fails to log on one night, you will not be raiding. The guild is only capable of raiding when the guild leader is logged on.

Yours Truly, Norraths Elite Legion

"We are always bringing you the latest news across all of Norrath."

I read this kinda giving the benifit of the doubt that the guy is pissed and all and i feel bad for him that he had a bad time playing a game.....

but after careful consideration ive decided to make fun of you....

Being a guild leader is probably one of most stressful positions in this game... i mean knowing how much i whine and then x that by 40 to 60 people.... and having one person eventually be a part of just about everyone of them ... yeah id have to kill myself OR be merciless... yeah it sucks sometimes ....but if your not willing or capable of leading... shut up and do as youre told

Any way this post is probably useless because im sure our board mods arent going to allow someone else to whine about there problems on our boards and delete it ... so have fun!

Take dis Drama Llama back to his mama~

Zeth

I have nothing bad to say about Primal Dreams.  I don't understand why you do.  Just to prove that alot of guildleaders are alike, I'm going to edit your title and ban you.  Thanks for dropping by! :)

Z

The trolls here will surely give this topic the attention it deserves.  (Which amounts to calling you an idiot and saying "we don't care")

Quote from: "Skaxx"I have nothing bad to say about Primal Dreams.  I don't understand why you do.  Just to prove that alot of guildleaders are alike, I'm going to edit your title and ban you.  Thanks for dropping by! :)

Z

HAHA

Actually I have to comment, however briefly:

Quote- This is not the place for you if you are a Democrat or a member of another liberal party, this will also be held against you. As I said before, free speech is not tolerated.

That's terrible! In the continued tradition of the online community, liberals find themselves shunned by the majority conservative populace.

Oh shit, wait...