New Baby Girl

Started by Rampagious, May 11, 2006, 07:22:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks man, and the red is all me. Shes allready gained 6 pounds. Maybe Some more pics will show up in these parts with me included@!

What a wonderful thing to see 1st trip back to a torvo board... Congratulations old friend.  Be a great Dad.

Last time we talked about your love life, you were buying candy bars you didnt even want from the girl who ran the snack cart at work so you could try and talk to her.... and now.... BABY.... (this is true, dont deny it)

Attacker (Jim)

Congrats Ramp!
alee
Blades of Wrath
[70 Burnout Ranger]

http://www.fluidgen.com/dl/bigsmile.JPG

Here she be at 5 months. Gettin bigger everyday. Yesterday she kited her first knoll <3.

Dude, she looks just like you.  That's scary shit. :)

Z

That look on her face can only mean one thing...

Ding, 5! Selo's at last! Fuck you and your car keys, dad!
Bereg Spellsynger

WhOa ! Gratz Ramp. What a cute baby !

Nurika

Put that pic back up, I missed it. :( :?

And she still looks like you.  I cry for her.

Z

In all seriousness though, that's a good lookin' kid.  Glad she's doing well and hope you are too man.

Z

Thanks man I appreciate it. Lifes never gotten any easier, but I'm not one to complain. Got a good lookin crew for the release of VG slated sometime late this month/early feb but its gonna be a rocky start. Games getting pushed a little sooner than it should, but Im confident itll turn out right. Me and syth are sposed to co-lead but Im guessing Ill make him do it all come release ha.

Aside from that Im sposed to move yet again to Arizona sometime in may. Think thatll be my last stop for ahwhile. How are you holding up over here? I heard peeps allready beating TSS and another expansions allready being betaed, wtfz.

Keep in touch man, I miss ya in the non gay way.

Ramp~

Quote from: "Rampagious"
Keep in touch man, I miss ya in the non gay way.

Ramp~

Men are so funny  :lol:

Nod.  Brothers from different mothers.

Z