Progression Server?

Started by Foglor, May 15, 2006, 08:13:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic
yuh, barb. WTB ice spider fur and ice goblin beads! so hawt
oglor <Blades of Wrath>

Barbs > all

I'll probably be up for the progression server. I have all my accounts somewhere and EQ2 = boring.

Everyone seems to be waiting for vanguard. It may be a shitty game when it comes out, but after waiting so long I doubt it will matter to alot of us. Well, except the whiners. heh

I've become lazy in my old age though and doubt I will play more than one char now! hah

Leno!

I grew up old school. Well mostly anyways. Right after Kunark was released is when I started. Sitting on a waiting list for frenzy in Lower Guk for 4 hours is not something I care to repeat. I never have been on a Naggy, or a Vox raid in my life. Would be nice to do that. But took me 11 months to get my chanter to 60 the first go round, dont care to do it again.

My prediction is there will be thousands of people on the first day, but by the end of the 2nd week, will probably be devoid of life.

It's very tempting...I hear it calling my name. But I'm going to resist...for now.

heh, I remember the waiting list for lower guk - 10 hours.  I went off, did some other stuff, got some sleep, logged back on the next day, and, sure enough, 10 hours later I got the /tell saying, "You're up, come on down!"

Screw lower guk - SolB is the place to go!

It's a joke just like everything Sony tries now. They just opened Planes on em heh, Pregression ehhh? I don't think so~ :roll:
_________
/\/\/\/\/\/\

Whitis Hp`Seeker the Believer
Ex Leader & Officer of Blades of Wrath

Want Some Get Some!

Did they open all of the planes or just the first two original (well sort of original) :)?

They didn't open shit.

FoH killed Vox and Naggy, Realm of Insanity killed Phinny.  Planes are still closed though.