Hey Blades!

Started by gattentheterrible, July 06, 2006, 06:44:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey Guys! I'm a big fan! At the time of posting this message im a Lvl 10 Halfling Warrior. Ive started to play EverQuest because i got into the way it looks and how fun it is. Whitis inspired me to play cuz he lives rite next to me, if u think im lieing, ask him urself! I always liked going down to his house and watching him play EverQuest because it was enjoyable and im glad im playing today! I wanna be a member of the blades very badly..... I cant find any other guild that is has awesome looking as this one... So im a fan of BoW.... And im willing to do anything to help out BoW! So thats all about me. Its nice to meet my virtual heroes and better to have one living next door!

Ps: Skaxx if ur reading this please find me a way to be a member of the guild! I will do anything!

Im also giving a shoutout to: Whitis, Skaxx, Joracca, Zori, And Paygun
Becuz those are my Favorite members! U guys OWN!

You dont say hi to me, you dont get in. Period

Zeth

Hey! Didnt I say Hi blades!? tht means every1 in guild :)

I say let em in, can't be any worse that Kellama Drama~ Dont want no Drama llama!

Sorry, you begged for attention, I mean wanted someone to post so I had to!

QuoteWhitis inspired me to play cuz he lives rite next to me, if u think im lieing, ask him urself!

Well, I'm convinced!

Z

What language was that? :p

Thank u very much! Seriously, ask whitis on EverQuest!

We raid til midnight.  What's your bedtime?

Hillbilly's...sigh
 fester with death, BUT die with a smile and wood in hand

I bet they're related.  The grammar, or lack thereof, is waaay too similar to be coincidental.

Ok for one im not a hillbilly I prefer the city more than country.. and my bedtime is about 12:00 or more. ANd on school nites 9:00.. (my mom is strict) *sigh* :roll: and thanks for considering me to join!

*we arent related he just lives next to me*

Quote*we arent related he just sleeps with me*

0o

Zeth

What do you say guys? ...we could use someone to guard the guild lobby entrance for us...keep them spies out !  :wink:
 fester with death, BUT die with a smile and wood in hand

All joking aside, I'm sorry, Gattan, but your request to join BoW is being denied.

I sincerely hope you enjoy the game!
Lori