I'm just sayin - and kilo check this out

Started by Attacker, July 11, 2006, 07:10:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oh shit!  I PM'd Nide on the Mono WoW forums for these links but was ultimately ignored... what a bitch.

<3 Tack, but you're still a fag~

Bind Rushing happens. Even FOH was accused of it during thier first naggy raid on Combine.

Still good times. I still wish I could wind back the clock and experience those days again.

damn that brings back memories.
EarthKeeper Hydoran Shpedoinkle
Retired!

You don't need to defend it. :) (Not like BoW was flawless... thugh we were close :p )

That day against TMax was terribly funny. Many of you said as much. I'm not bashing, it's just a funny pic, pretty much the only one of value I have left. And I agree. I miss those days.

I would love for just one day to relive one all-nighter in ToV with the people I spent literally years with. I can't believe how little sleep I got in those days. I was logged in from the moment I got off work until I went to bed... LATE, every day. Oh the missed meals, dates and ugh showers.

Good times.

Baker!!!! Attacker.....are you still trolling the boards?
alee
Blades of Wrath
[70 Burnout Ranger]

Quote from: "Devo"You don't need to defend it. :) (Not like BoW was flawless... thugh we were close :p )

That day against TMax was terribly funny. Many of you said as much. I'm not bashing, it's just a funny pic, pretty much the only one of value I have left. And I agree. I miss those days.

I would love for just one day to relive one all-nighter in ToV with the people I spent literally years with. I can't believe how little sleep I got in those days. I was logged in from the moment I got off work until I went to bed... LATE, every day. Oh the missed meals, dates and ugh showers.

Good times.

devo you dont have any of the sleeper screenies?

wakie wakie hands on snakey  :D

I've gone through multiple computers sinse then.

that dosent mean you didnt still save it  :D   i know someone has it saved somewhere or another  mabye arak has it ?

It actually does mean that I didn't save it. It may not mean that I couldn't have saved it, but I could have won the lottery many times as well. :p

I'll look at my old pc when I get home tonight but I think it went through a couple post sleeper formats.

Hehe that bind rush was so much fun.  I think a few of those corpses are mine.