Hey - Hope everyone is still doing well

Started by Ylaine, March 20, 2005, 11:43:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Finally came to the new forums and was happy that my login still worked from months ago :p

Just thought I'd say hi to all you guys, playing or not :)

Lets see what I  have been doing since I left in nov.. Well almost done with my degree finally (Graduate in the fall), been working real hard on that so havent even had much time to lurk on message boards :/.  In between breaks Ive been trying out WoW, which is okay since it's something to do that doesnt need much comittment.  Other than that mostly just college life :p

Glad to see everything still running.  Although this board is a bit.... black.  Perhaps zoph could change it to ... pink! Oh well, never had much support for pink, it was always those darned purple club people taking the glory

Anyway :p Figured I'd stop by to see whats up

PS.  Please PM me any funny stories that i've missed because Torv net is beyond boring except for people making fun of Zyrrael every other post

Ylaine

Looks like you are all doing very well!  Congrats!  Wife and I are expecting our first child in 5 months.  Life is definitely changing but I always look back fondly on the great times I had with you all.  Take care of yourselves.

Congrats, Talyn!

Wife and I are still working towards being able to afford kids :p

Grats man, glad to hear things are going well for you!

Miss all of yas.

Jubal 2.0/Carten 1.0/Opyx 2.0
-- Jubal 2.0, aka Carten.  NOT the original Jubal.

Congrats Vile One!   8)
Formerly known as Kriegar, Jakarta, Shadowin.