So this one time is Velious...

Started by Roehm, February 21, 2007, 05:16:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
I wish I had had a role for which I could get away with falling asleep during the Rathe Council.   Setting bad precedent in game design for all future games!

Well can say I never fell asleep during the Council fight.

I was on Council lockdown, so if I fell asleep Arak and Sayv would kill me.

I can state with a reasonable degree of certainty that, after 3 boxing 3 enchanters for that shit for several hours, I'd have been more likely to drive up to Seattle to murder you than either of them!

True dat, Feamir.

I would have deserved it too.

At least you got to hail the fucker for your Time quest piece after we beat it.  I didn't even get to do that the first time!  I still remember Kerrigan (man how I miss her *sniff*), Vardia and a couple others sneaking into Time before everybody was keyed.  Sayvoxia mad was something entertaining to see.

Z

where were you z?  did you box another toon or something? i forgot

Was dead.  Multiple hails ate all the pieces from the dude before I got rezzed.  I guess people were dumb back then too. :)

Z

Quote from: Skaxx on March 06, 2008, 07:32:48 am
Was dead.  Multiple hails ate all the pieces from the dude before I got rezzed.  I guess people were dumb back then too. :)

Z

hahaha sounds like it ;)   i know i hailed once! 

To be fair I missed my first Rallos (I think it was Rallos, might have be Squiddly Diddly) hail like that, so it wasn't just you that missed them. =)

The difference being that Rallos wasn't like taking a beating to do. :)

Z

Quote from: Skaxx on March 06, 2008, 09:08:19 pm
The difference being that Rallos wasn't like taking a beating to do. :)

Z

took a while with rallos, but we did it!  thank god for enchanters~

I remember that Z. Yea i was pretty  pissed and  preople spam hailing was.......retarded.  But then again I seem to remember a lot of retardedness going around haha.  Wasn't i mad like 50% of the time as we  pushed content, or is that just my tainted memory?  "ffs"

If i remember right, non of the pullers got a key on the first RC? The clerics were running around trying to find the bodies.

Vox I think you had several levels of mad :P