So this one time is Velious...

Started by Roehm, February 21, 2007, 05:16:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Nah, plenty got it the first round.  There were half a dozen or so that didn't.

Z

didnt a group go in and try out phase one the first or second night too?

We went in before all were flagged with a group , to check things out, i don't remember who all went though but we did get a few drops like the regen earring and what not before we started clearing for real.

You know, I think I might have been there for that.  Though maybe not, it has been a very long time.

If I recall, my toon's name were a necro named calli fiendish and a rogue named mesdame demure.

I wanna say you weren't around till after that, but I honestly can't remember exactly either.

Z

the only necro in there with me was reptor at that time still. it was still even after the next rathe council that we got devo's toon backflagged and into time

talyn was around then too. but i dont recall if he got in with the first group or not

Ya, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I was in blades of wrath when we first went into the sleepers tomb during the velious expansion.  I was certaintly not around after anything :)  I stopped playing around the start of the next expansion after BoW had defeated pretty much everything in velious.

The only name I remember on these forums is dagga though I am sure i'd have forgotten many others regardless, it has been 8 years.

I'm sure you know some people here - even if you don't think so.  I know I used to talk to you a lot way back when I was playing Xess, and certainly when I was playing Zophim.

Z

March 17, 2008, 05:09:22 am #40 Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 05:21:23 am by Talyn_Val
I remember you Calli. :)  Heya Johny and Devo!  Nah, I didn't get into PoTime on the first round.  I was playing someone's enchanter for that first Rathe kill.  I remember having to go to the bathroom really really bad while I sat there continuously mezing.

It's strange.  I have been thinking a lot about EQ lately.  I miss the old days for sure.  I have this itch to just run around the old lands but I don't want to go through the pain of reinstalling, etc.  I think for me the days of Kunark and early Velious will be the best days in EQ.  They are only tied with PoP as a member of BoW.  Even though the flags were a pain in the ass (my wife still remembers me begging to make a "flag" raid so as to not fall behind), they were great times.  Though, I think I never did make a Karana raid.  I think you played me for that flag, Johny.

Roehm used to take naps in the strangest places,

including skyfire from fire elementals...

Amenthes/Udailya

April 04, 2008, 04:23:21 pm #43 Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 07:22:19 am by Roehm
Holy fucktoast!

Amen!

And for the record, I wasn't asleep... I was dead... in Skyfire... at level 57 to a Fire Elemental.

Lava baths + bandages = 100% health and stupid silly deaths that certain snarky inkie necro/wizard types remember to this day.

Truth to tell it was one the funniest deaths I ever took.

April 04, 2008, 04:56:30 pm #44 Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 05:06:07 pm by Amenthes
its the funniest one ive heard of still   ;)

how ya doing?