The Tale of Torvonnilous comes to an end :( :( :(

Started by Foglor, March 30, 2005, 03:45:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic
This is like ... the saddest thing I have read even as a retired torvonnite:

http://eqlive.station.sony.com/community/dev_view.jsp?id=64038

Fennin Ro makes baby torv cry :(
oglor <Blades of Wrath>

It is somewhat saddening. They should have merged FR into Torv, not vica versa :p

Fennin Ro has history from the launch, AND it doesnt sound like a bunch of gibberish!

This was clearly the right choice on the part of SoE.

dan baby i love you i miss giving you skin =\\

on the other hand, this server merge has me excited

Fennin had more people then Torv, and it was older... it was bound you guys would merge to us. Good thing about this is you guys finally give Tmo on our server some competition  :D

Let's get this much straight right now.  First off, we don't "compete" directly with anyone anymore.  The nature of the game we play is such that it's all instanced anyway.  You guys aren't stupid.  You already know this.

Second, we don't "give" anyone competition.  Nearest I can tell from looking, TMO will have to catch up to us before we can do that.

Don't take this wrong, TMO.  I'm simply stating what I can see to be fact.  If I'm in err, please tell me.

Z

Everyone's server history is important. Personally I think merged servers should get a brand new name....

Fenninonnilous!
oglor <Blades of Wrath>

laf, Torvon Ro doesn't have nearly enough n's . I hear the more n's the longer the e-penis
oglor <Blades of Wrath>

I'd prefer the name Server Down, myself. It would keep everyone else away!
Bereg Spellsynger