Torvo/Fennin

Started by Rayien, March 30, 2005, 03:53:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

QuoteTheo did that, not me. I am nice!

*KOFF!*

Hush, Froggy, and get back in that frying pan!

:twisted:

OMG Lori is da debil!

I see her horns!

TMO is stuck up.  However, I figure that as the top guild on the server, they have the right to be.  Looking forward to the server merge!

Quote from: "Dorkus"TMO is stuck up.  However, I figure that as the top guild on the server, they have the right to be.  Looking forward to the server merge!

It's a choice not a right.

Leno!

Nothings stuck up in BoW...KY is passed out freely at every raid.  8)
 fester with death, BUT die with a smile and wood in hand

Then we all gang bang immax. The women use strap ons.

Howdy, just wanted to say hi to you all  and welcome to Fennin Ro. Look forward to seeing you ingame
uadan Istvaan <>Fulltime Ranger<> Part Time corpse

id have to say that ive had one too many instances with tmo players being stubborn and stuck up ie asking for favors from tmo players and never getting a response or just a quick no, but if you do the same to them they say if you ever app to tmo ill make sure you never get in...yeah tmo is def not stuck up at all.....
umb people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them.

not saying that all tmo players are like that but ive had too many instances which would make me not want to be in that sort of enviroment..maybe if tmo would take all the good players and put them in one guild and all the asses in another then divide the two and see who would be better at killing shiz
umb people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them.

TMO isn't stuck up if you know them they are very kind hearted like me!  

TMO just misses me so much they have little <3 for anyone else!

Hi old school TMO rivals :)

Zuez the High Priest