Oh, the Anguish...

Started by Zophim, February 09, 2005, 08:07:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
February 09, 2005, 08:07:38 pm Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 05:29:34 am by Zophim
After NOT going and training ourselves in Inktu`Ta on Tuesday *cough*, we headed for Anguish with a bullseye on Ture.  It'd been a while since we did this event, but we felt confident we could put this big bastard down.</p>
After 30 minutes or so of screwing with raid numbers to get people in, we started clearing in.  Note:  Clearing trash in end zones is really fun.  I still haven't quite figured that out.  I guess beating the rest of the expansion entitles you to see the same reheated shit over again with a level or 3 tacked on.  Aaaaanyway...  Ture didn't seem nearly as menacing as the last time we killed him.  (Maybe it was because they removed his assrapge AE rampage?  I dunno)

I wish I had some good screenshots of this fight, or even a good screenshot of his corpse, but alas, I do not.  Best I can do for ya is this shot of Cthulluu with his new sword standing in front of the half of Ture's corpse that's not in the wall.  Also, gratz Wean0r on a new ring and yours truly on a pretty fancy neck (go go Gadget backstab damage!)

I've gotta say, everyone did a fantastic job on this fight.  I don't get easily impressed nowadays, but I was certainly impressed by the effort on Ture.  Next up, Hanvar!