Blades of Wrath Marches for Gay Pride!

Started by Zophim, February 15, 2005, 08:34:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
February 15, 2005, 08:34:08 pm Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 05:31:22 am by Zophim
This update is brought to you by:

Gay wood elves across Norrath! Give them all a pat on their back for daring to wear that leather.

Well, today was the first day of DoN. Personally, I would've paid $30 just for the bandolier. We didn't move into DoN today for raiding though, instead, we cleared out the royals in RSS. Grats Klaian on a cloak, Ranak on gauntlets, Roxn on a BP, and Lealan on a pimp ring. I don't feel like linking the shit so spam them or Skaxx with tells.

In CoA, Hanvar died again.

The only screenshot of a corpse thats more then a pair of feet is brought to you by Reincarn.

The fat bastard dropped some pretty nice shit. Didn't get a chance to ninja an sk blunt while Skaxx was away :|

Grats to Ramp on the ring, Lifeless on the pimp belt, and Wean0r on his epic 2. Kizh also picked up a beast 1hb.

Thanks to Sony for reusing one of the shittiest graphics from GoD on the poor trolls weapon. Its always nice to have your end-game pimp weapon A. look like a five year old modeled it, and B. like fifteen other weapons from previous expansions.

Nilwean was pimping out his Epic 2 and new title though.

Other then today, BoW has been farming the hell out of shit, backflagging, and of course working through CoA. Mindrider on the way to Uqua wass beautiful, charm mobs are the best.

Ranak and Sagnus also both picked up some great pokers on Valentines day from Ture. Although they aren't class specific, they did have nice graphics.

Random quote of the week:

Aww, I never knew you felt that way <3