Arch Magus who?

Started by Zophim, April 05, 2005, 11:33:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
April 05, 2005, 11:33:49 pm Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 06:12:46 am by Zophim
Anyone recognize this guy?

The faithful among you (and those capable of scrolling down the page) will recall that we smoked Jelvan's Tormentors on Monday night.  You may also remember that Signa promised a screenshot of Arch Magus' corpse.  Well, I don't have a corpse screenshot for you (yay for empty boss corpses?), but I promise you he's dead.  From the look of it, Mata wasn't too pleased about it either.

So, now comes the task of killing Mata Muram.  I'm positive it'll take us longer to beat than AM did, but worry not!  His head will be on the wall in the Guild Hall soon enough.

I'd also like to take this time to tell you all what an incredible group of people I have the honor of being guilded with.  At this point in the life of EQ there are those who say that it's just about pushing buttons, and there's nothing else really required besides that.  If that's true, then we have some of the best button pushers in the whole of EQ.

Back when EQ2 and WoW came out, we lost a great deal of members.  EQ's content was buggy, and seemingly nothing was being done to fix this.  In spite of that, the guild plugged on.  Leadership changed, and we had alot of recruits to gear up and train.  I honestly thought the best days were behind us.  As I now see, the best days were still ahead of us.  For that, I salute every single member of Blades of Wrath and I thank you all for sticking with it and making this the wonderful guild it is today.