Updates? We don't need no stinking updates

Started by Zophim, October 02, 2005, 09:08:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
October 02, 2005, 09:08:54 pm Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 06:13:58 am by Zophim
So... you want updates, eh?  To be honest, there's not alot new to report, but there will be soon.  We're working on getting a handle on the new expansion just like everyone else, and we'll have some new stuff up here very soon now.

Or, as Bereg would update if he were doing it:

Since our last update we've been tooling around in zones with labels that sound like a family of ferrets ran across the Dev's keyboard when they were coming up with names. Haha, i'm just kidding. Everyone knows the zone's names actually originated when the Devs got together and made a bet that they could get all the names in the GoD/OoW expansions using ONLY THE LOWER-LEFT SIDE of the keyboard. It's true! I read it on the internet, so it MUST be true.

Anyway, back to the update. The newest expansion has us running iaround in zones with creepy names such as Corathus Creep. Creepy, huh? I thought so, and so should you. Because it's on the internet, so it MUST be true! We're progressing (we think) through the newest expansion, hailing mushrooms (ok, inhaling mushrooms, but don't judge me, ok- LIGHTEN UP!)

So anyway, that's about it. OMM will die soon along with his cousin, Omelet. We call Vishimatar Omelet (and by 'we' I of course mean that only I do; but if everyone else wants to as well i'm strangely comfortable with it) because we have to run around and break eggs. Oh, well- I don't understand me half the time so don't feel bad if you don't get it either. Until our next update, screw you later!~