So, I lied...

Started by Zophim, June 12, 2006, 07:45:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
June 12, 2006, 07:45:02 pm Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 06:23:34 am by Zophim
Remember me promising I'd update sooner?  Yeah, I lied.  It wasn't on purpose, or maybe it was.  Hmm, I'm not really sure anymore.  You know, it's been that long and all...

So, what's Blades of Wrath been up to?  As you can see from Bereg's update (the one below this one), we did some bouncing around in the Prophecy of Ro expansion.  I gotta say, it was pretty good all the way up to Razorthorn.  At that point, eh, not so much.  So, we gave in to the Dark Side (tm) and headed back to Demiplane.

I'll spare you the boredom of looking at another screenshot of Thuuli.  I'm sure you've seen dozens of them scattered all over the place, and to be honest, he's about as photogenic as Whitis after losing his last tooth.  What do I have instead?  Well, a picture of Hatchet the Torturer's dead ass, of course!

What does our rhymin' bard think about it?  I'm glad you asked!

Honestly, this fight isn't so bad once you really get everybody working together.  It's nowhere near easy, but when you have great people like we do, it just all comes together at once.  I think it's safe to say Hatchet has a plot out in the garden now, and we'll keep it farmed pretty regularly.  Now, I just hope we don't get any more silk boots...

Well, that's about all I've got for now.  I think I'll spare you the disappointment of promising I'll update this page and just do it instead.  As a parting note; If you're an accomplished raider looking for a home, it's very possible Blades of Wrath could be a good fit for you.  Check out our forums and see what you think.  Requirements and desirables for each class are listed there.  If you think you meet all of these, feel free to send Lorilei or myself a tell and we'll see what we can do for ya. :)

Till next time, take care of yourself, and each other.