Does anyone still play on Fennin ro

Started by originalXanx, December 04, 2008, 03:09:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic
It seems pretty dead.  I have a wizard named Rainey there if anyone wants to chat.

December 04, 2008, 02:46:36 pm #2 Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 02:48:32 pm by Teferri
I still play. I just got back into the game back during the summer with the free reactivation, but didn't stick around after. Once I got fed up with WoW, I hopped back over. Still playing Teferri. I'm on at totally random hours.

The server is a bit sparsely populated, but what server isn't these days? Either way, I would rather have a low pop. server and struggle to find a group than have to interact with the player bases of some of the current games out there~

Honestly, I like the direction the game is taking now. I still like to raid, but I don't feel like I HAVE to raid in order to get something out of the game.

Ya i play on there still as a monk though. Name is Visara, also made a shaman named Zanala.  Been spending alot of time on eq emulator on the PEQ the grand creations server.  It is fun but gonna come back to playing live more, seems they did a good job with last 3 expansions. 

You guy look me up on Alexxa or Rainey.

I'm going to direct all the plat sales guys to you now!

Z

Got a few Old members back, as well as some new ones. Still a whacky bunch if anyone want's to log in and say hello.

P.S.   And of course make fun of Kaeuvil(gangas), or Philos!

Sedil/Eric
Sedil/Eric

March 15, 2009, 01:51:43 am #7 Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 02:14:30 am by Kenyen
I play again, I returned in mid 2008 but no longer play my druid. 5 year absence from eq but totally addicted again. The game is so much easier than it used to be. Raids are more 'complex' but the risk factor has been totally taken out of the game to the point it's disgusting.

Anyway, Eldritch, zori, aladenya, eeline, and a bunch of other older torv people still play

And man, what sorry shape everything would be in if Eeline didn't still play!

Z

Quote from: Skaxx on March 15, 2009, 06:58:44 am
And man, what sorry shape everything would be in if Eeline didn't still play!

Z

I LOLed irl. Sup fooz.

I still do. Well I came back with Nala and Pinche when SoD came out.
Love me, Love my mercs
-Tgirving

Just recently back myself, from a year and a half break.  Looking forward to seeing some of the new stuff :-)

I Might actually be returning, as soon as I get set up here.  on disability for 6 months or more so I have a lot of free time.
EarthKeeper Hydoran Shpedoinkle
Retired!