Bow Alumni and where are they now!!

Started by Theifness333, June 01, 2009, 09:45:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Haven't checked in in years, good to see so many familiar names.

Feam, you are one of the few people I wouldn't hunt down for being "Roehm".

Now, my brother, go forth and use my trademarked lines as much as you like.

You're right, EQ was a fluke. I wish another would come along to rival it but I really doubt one will that would have the same type of player base that we did back in 2000. WoW lowered the bar and was successful at it, it would be a rare game to try and raise it back up and be successful at it.

However, one can hope.

They need to make a Futurama MMO,  I would totally play that ...

I play WoW...mostly with rl friends. Ulduar 25 man hard modes are srs bznz amirite? I do have a level 29 bank alt named...Rampagious. ;)

Lol well atleast the names reserved there...ood to see some people are still around wherever they may be.....been talking to nilwean lately...think hes the last true die hard...I feel sorry for him lolz.

WoW Ghostlands Alliance side mainly except some of them are ass hats in BG's~

Play on that server with the wife and RL Friend.

I enjoy it, after 9 years of EQ I just finally got burnt out.

Prixter.

*sneaks in*

I'm still in WoW, though these latest patch notes made me retch a little. I'm pretty close to telling my guild I'm just going casual and just playing Ain enough to get her all the pets and mounts (and holiday achievements to get my violet drake) and maybe work on one of my other 80s. Or work on leveling my sixth one.
Officer of Chi Cerca Trova / Leader of Order of the White Lion - US-Durotan, WoW

Founder of Chi Cerca Trova - Destiny 2

Member of Exalted - Famfrit, FFXIV

Finally done with my Master's and just very tired - RL

Hi all.

I've been overseas working for the last 2 years (with alot of breaks in between), looking at moving to North Carolina for a more stable job.

When I have the time I play EVE, have played it casually for the last 3.5 years... which is good, because I've managed to train up 3x cap pilots.  As far as the "epic" feeling of old school EQ, EVE actually beats it - the stakes are much higher and the game itself is very unforgiving.

Glad to see some old faces... there are rumors of EQ3, maybe I'll pick that up in a few years.

Dagga

Living in St. Louis still.

I don't play much online anymore to be honest.  Occasionally I'll get my rock band or guitar hero on, that's about it.

Glad to see all you guys are still doing well though!

-Killogram

Quote from: Killogram on June 23, 2009, 07:57:01 am
Living in St. Louis still.

I don't play much online anymore to be honest.  Occasionally I'll get my rock band or guitar hero on, that's about it.

Glad to see all you guys are still doing well though!

-Killogram

jaman's rockin out with his cawk out!

good to hear from you though man, i miss the old times

Yar, it's not very hard to find me.  Especially if you are in the St. Louis area...try Harrah's poker room first.

I just got back from Vegas.  I played in my first World Series of Poker event....amazing

www.facebook.com/killogram

Quote from: Killogram on June 24, 2009, 04:28:59 am
Yar, it's not very hard to find me.  Especially if you are in the St. Louis area...try Harrah's poker room first.

I just got back from Vegas.  I played in my first World Series of Poker event....amazing

www.facebook.com/killogram

see any notable people?

Quote from: Gangaskan on June 26, 2009, 04:38:25 am
see any notable people?

Hangin' with Scotty Nguyen in his Facebook profile pic.   Notable, indeed.

It could be because you're pretty slow too.

Z