Bow Alumni and where are they now!!

Started by Theifness333, June 01, 2009, 09:45:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Everquest 2, Lucan D'lere server
WoW, Sargeras Server Pvp

I got sick of wow a long while back, haven't touched another mmo.

Then I picked up EQ again because my wife wanted some casual mmotime.  I tried telling her EQ isn't very cas-friendly.  They sure changed alot of things.  Mercs make the game super easy and dare I say fun to re level.

So if anyone is out there on Fennin, you can hollar at Pupants.  Sometimes I will be on Edko but with cleric mercs, no real point in dusting him off.

BTW I see the BoW tag here and there, so I assume it is still active at least in name?

Yeah, we are still kickin' it, I'll be lookin for ya
Sedil/Eric

Haha.

Seanbaby is always funny and he's nailed WoW perfectly.

The followup article on the hate mail he got over that article is freaking hilarious too. It's here: http://www.cracked.com/blog/10-species-of-angry-commenter-you-encounter-on-the-web/

I am not playing anything at the moment might give aion a try. so busy being a dad. my son was born June 10th. nice to see some familiar names.

Shadak Overfiend
Jay

Quote from: Shadak on August 06, 2009, 05:58:22 pm
I am not playing anything at the moment might give aion a try. so busy being a dad. my son was born June 10th. nice to see some familiar names.

Shadak Overfiend
Jay

thats a name i havent seen in a long time :)  congrats on the boy!

Playing WoW, currently on Alleria, playing loot officer for what was at one point my old EQ guild, pre-BoW.

Girlfriend wants to transfer due to our dying server/guild and one guild she was looking at was... Blades of Wrath.  Made me think of yall.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=429465" target=new>

[70 Lord] Barraind (Human) <Blades of Wrath> {Torvon}

Looks like the last post was in September so I might as well.  Where is Tool at?  I'm a dispatch dev for Directv, basically...I tell field techs were to go in California, from Fargo.  They love it, as far as I know.  Anyway, good to see some of you bitches still exist.

I'm not really Alumni since I wasn't in BoW but I miss EQ after 2 years of WoW and 4 months of Aion (makes me misty eyed how no other mmos have yet to compare pulling Tormax or AoW of those 6 hour grind sessions of trying Emps in Sszra) and is interesting to see your roster and recognize names (although Torv is now Fennin Ro?).

The Original Ann Landers.

Yeah, it's Fennin Ro now.  They merged a long time ago now.  Funny that they still keep Torvonnilous in parenthesis on the server list though. :)

Z

Where am i now?  Im a skin pathologist in Charelston SC.  Wife + 2 kids.  Over the past few years iv been playing online poker alot for dollas on pokerstars.  Even played in Vegas a few times.

Online I play WoW. . .Horde US-Illidan.  Tunafist- Death Knight.  I guess im a WoW fan cause i still like loggin on and iv played it longer than i played EQ probably by now.

Ill be getting involved with the new Star Wars, SC2, and D3. 

I miss EQ at times. I think we should have been DKP. . . but thats a mess of a discussion~  The EQ experience will probably never be re-duplicated.  Instanced raid content killed the EQ experience and its never gonna go away.

Id consider re-installing EQ for some nostalgia but id need to find a huge consolidated download site cause i got no idea where the disks are.  ToV/ST/AoW days BoW vs Sacrosanct was the most fun i ever had in an MMO.  (Im glad i was on the winning team~~~~~~~~~ )

Shamroc?  Halas Barbarian!

I am very curious about Stars Wars the Old Republic but i am still not sure what makes it an MMO. It sounds neat but I have not seen much about what you do with other people on it yet.

you can go download titanium edition  as a bit torrent from http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/118165161/everquest+titanium?tab=summary and come play on the p1999 emulator with me ! doesnt get any more nostalgic than that !'

http://www.project1999.org/

Downloading it. Lets' see if I get around to installing it for some nostalgia!