Monolith Reborn.

Started by Rampagious, January 10, 2010, 06:02:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Turned the tag back on. Intending to do current raids sod/uf level and a lot of individual progression. Anyone interested in coming back? We can get you up to speed. All ex bow is welcome to raid with us and you can even keep your tag! EST guild naturally. Any questions just holler at me in game. I'm online most the time. Our web site should be completed shortly. See ya's around!

Ramp~

Dunno if you guys remember Aanladar(changed to Scindo) all those years ago, but for nostalgia I looked you guys up and see you are still active!

Just saying hi from Aion.

OF course i remember Aanladar. hes actually still on my friends list even though the fag changed his name !

I never got use to the other name sadly hehe.

Hope everything is going well for you!

January 24, 2010, 05:48:54 am #6 Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 06:36:07 am by Cenobyte
Yeah johny, you were the one who got me to try a necro twink.

Which in turn got me into that type of class. Played a warlock in WoW for almost 2 years from BC til 3.0 (I bought wrath but hated the game after 3.0) and I now play a spiritmaster in Aion. Which I'm now getting bored of sadly. But yeah things are going well!

Funnily enough I've given thought to trying EQ again because Aion kind of sucks. Waiting for GW 2 is a drag, and I dunno if I want to do FF14 because of the lack of pvp =(

Aanlandar, hah. Now that's old school!

Cenobyte - Have you checked out Fallen Earth as a time sink?  :o