Nostalgia

Started by Bobf, December 20, 2012, 08:15:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm actually in St. Louis now. Been here right at a year. Got a new girlfriend who I love the shit out of and seems to get me (mostly, hah). She bought me an EverQuest keyboard (Zboard - remember those?) for my birthday and I actually loaded up Live. Wandered around PoK and camped out after. Fun stuff.

I'm going to start playing the emulator again soon, but not in any real capacity. Just a few hours here and there. Got way too much going on nowadays to spend more than that online.

Z

Look at all these old timers popping up.

Skaxx, you should try out a SK in EQ2. I have two, I loved my Dark Elf so much I am leveling a human since humans rule for SK's. =P

It's still makes me /boggle that Devo has kids.

-Roe

I may try out EQ2 one of these days just for shits and grins. Human SK though, of course :)

Devo's kids look just like him, too. That's what's frightening :D

Z

I know. Poor kids. If only they had their mother's looks!

Man Devo you have been busy.  Sorry about all the Negatives, but the kiddos are cute enough to make a positive out of anything! Hey ramp, Roehm, and Fab long time no see guys! I'm still on Emu for a little longer anyway.  It's free so it passes some time.  Wife and I are looking at a house to buy, and leaving to visit my sister in Cambridge, UK for a few weeks later on this year so I need to spend as little money on games as possible heh.

We're looking to buy our first house, too, once we move to Oregon. Actually, we're considering buying a small apartment building and living in one unit for a year—then buying a house. ;)

Will be so nice to escape from SoCal... and have more space for more babies. ;)

That's funny, my wife and I were talking yesterday about leaving socal and going to Oregon, or anywhere in northern CA.  Both are Win, although no sales tax in Oregon is pretty awesome too.

Hi everyone!

I actually played some on the progression server, Fippy Darkpaw. If anyone else played/play there, send me a PM!

Will probably play EQ3 when it comes out.
Sister Eloasti Sexy, 75th Monkess of Quellious

Dunno if anyone remembers me. I wasn't super prominent but I remember most of yall and still talk about my time in blades to everyone who will listen. I am playing on the progression server in citizen if anyone still plays.

After leaving blades I lost a 100 pounds and struck out to get a career going. I succeeded and now live in north carolina and am doing well. I hope everyone else is doing well. and i miss yall :D

What part of Oregon, where i am from :) nice areas all over the state.

Quote from: Madeline on April 05, 2013, 02:33:02 pm
Even if the people are fuckin' nuts :P

Too bad one of you guys doesn't wanna move to central Missouri. I've got my house on the market down there. Lived in it 6 years but had to move on to a bigger city and all that. Even found a girlfriend worth having this time around!

Quote from: Madeline on April 05, 2013, 02:33:02 pm

Grant's Pass area (Or Medford, or somewhere in between, job permitting). I graduate in late May and then the job hunt starts (or a bit before...). We'll be living with in-laws in Grant's Pass until we get settled. Where we go from there depends on where I am working and/or where we find housing.

I was reading some thread on SlickDeals about a video card, someone with the name Darkhosis was on there, and now I'm here after never logging on in about 6-7 years.

Hi.

Love,
Kriegar 1.0/Jakarta

I would move to Missouri if the midwest weren't so shitty. So, I guess what i'm saying is,  I would never move back to the midwest.  Although I would Drop in to have a beer with ya! Does that count for anything?

Not unless you actually do it. ;)