Torvonnilous Population Reconstruction

Started by Catastrophe, November 30, 2013, 01:35:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
wow tons of old names posting old names. pretty sweet for sure.

So many old school names in this post. I still have nightmares of never ending wipes on AoW, Vulak, and Emp Ssra...

-Kriegar/Jakarta

Fuck me...only mention I get is as an IR member in 2004 (which I was)...by fucking Theolin no less!

Quote from: Catastrophe on November 30, 2013, 01:35:25 pm
Rokar Saktas (iksar) - Is WoW's Rokar Bladeshadow named for this guy???

Rokar has said that was the case, since Furor and a few other high end EQ raiders went over to Blizzard right around the Rathe Council clusterf, and dropped a few names in like that.

November 07, 2014, 09:59:53 pm #34 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:08:37 pm by Silluen
Just wanted to make a quick stop to say hello to everyone. I see a lot of familiar names throughout my times lurking these boards and others, and it has been a really long time since I've talked to some of you. EQ->Luclin still remains as my favorite times ever in gaming and it is with such misguided reluctance I buy every MMO hoping it will recreate some of that. To all those of you who played EQ/WoW/etc. that I ran into over the years it's awesome to see all of you still lurking along with me. If anyone wants to hit me up my email is available in my profile (I think). I still can't quite kick the habit and have been dabbling in FFXIV and WoW (yes, again haha) (Stormscale-Horde. DampFadda-Paladin Silluen-Rogue) along with the occasional EQ emulator here and there. Hope life is treating you all most excellently.

-Silluen/ aka Sean

I myself cant seem to kick the emulators, and i find myself trying any well done emu that revolves around the kunark/velious era.   Right now I'm doing Rolforn zek, a really clean pvp server with cool leaderboards, and the ability to capture cities with guilds for different perks.

Shadoesbane I feel your pain  ;) I was in Blades back in the day for a good while also & not even a honorable mention :)

Prixter - Barbarian Rogue

Thought of a few more that i think were missed.

Zyrdae, a cleric in the luclin/pop era, 

Gartook/Kyser (brothers iirc) sk/shaman from the kunark/velious era, i think they stopped playing after 9/11

Aanladar , monk from i think luclin era but i cant quite remember

Sierra, cleric

Wurk, rogue, may have been BoW , cant remember

November 24, 2014, 04:13:28 pm #38 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 04:16:11 pm by Roehm
Quote from: Schism on November 23, 2014, 06:50:04 pm
Thought of a few more that i think were missed.

Zyrdae, a cleric in the luclin/pop era, 

Gartook/Kyser (brothers iirc) sk/shaman from the kunark/velious era, i think they stopped playing after 9/11

Aanladar , monk from i think luclin era but i cant quite remember

Sierra, cleric

Wurk, rogue, may have been BoW , cant remember

Wurk was BoW. He was one of my friends. He was one of the first members in Uniquoty and joined after Gmuk, Udailya, and then I jumped to BoW around the time we were farming NToV

Also from Uniquity, Aanladar Devoboysux. :)

August 10, 2015, 11:16:29 am #39 Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:36:12 am by Sojo
Sojo - Iksar - Monk

https://albiononline.com/en/videos  < Pretty entertaining game waiting on closed beta now.

Even thinking about playing EQ gives me an anxiety attack.   

Crazy to think about how long ago that was! Despite the masochism that was EQ it gave a lot of wonderful memories of people since we spent so much time together.

Sorry for thread necro...

Wait a sec.... how am I not on one of those lists.
a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=923011" target="_new">
http://www.ffmaps.com/images/sig/sengie.jpg" />

Hey yall I was a warrior named Hopstoo I wasn't in for very long but i was in around omens. Froglok warrior. Im playing on selos if anyone is send me a pm!

Had great memories of some of my favorite raiders hope you are all doing well in life

June 25, 2019, 03:55:56 am #43 Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 06:59:18 am by Devoboy
It blows my mind that some of us still check here.
I think I retired in 2003 -- 16 years ago!
Sure was some fun times!

Man, what I wouldn't give to run around ToV or PoM, or just run through some of the old worlds again.

There's an Emu server being run through Eqemu.

Zophim, myself, and a few others linger around there. Completely free, play up to 6 accounts at a time, you can use MQ2, etc. The site for it is Vegarlson Asylum. There's a Discord channel for chatting it up, /ooc is global, a few of us have GM accounts to help with stuff, and it's open up to PoP.

If anyone ever gets bored you can always come back. There's an EQ ROF2 downloader on the website, or you can PM us on discord. The downloader has MQ2 built in! Let me know if you have any questions.