Playing EQ Live on the Drinal server

Started by Dareius, February 04, 2014, 07:48:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Been playing for a month now as Gerrion the Bard. This game is way different now then back when I was with BoW. Soloed Gornaire and Trakanon recently and had to laugh at the ease of it all. I remembered the wipeouts on these two mobs. The Mercs have really changed how the game is played from levels 1 - 80. Still having fun with the game after all this time. Good memories too!

Well, some of us were soloing Trak and Gore almost 10 years ago. :P But yeah, it's nowhere near the same game. I'm not sure if I'd like it or not, nor am I really sure I want to find out, hah.

I'm glad you're havin' fun with it. :)

Z

I am having fun mostly with the nostalgia aspect of the game. It was fun to go to the old zones and remember the good times, etc. The only thing is now, you have no one to group with. It is just you and your Merc.

I am looking into the EQ Next release, but have not made a decision if I will invest into it without seeing how it will grow and who will be committed to joining the game. For some reason, it makes me think it may be a "pay to win" game hence my lack of commitment and a decision.