ESO

Started by Erased, April 01, 2014, 05:20:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic
ESO
April 01, 2014, 05:20:54 am Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 09:57:07 am by Erased
Anyone playing ESO? Just picked it up to play with a buddy. Ill post my details here

edit: went ebonheart wood elf nightblade named Erased.

You just playing in beta? I got a key sent to my email a few weeks ago , but was told it was just a glorified stress test so i didnt bother.

Uh no its early access right now, its out this week. If you pre order you get some pets, treasure maps that give u nice items while u level up etc. I would also get the imperial version as the horse makes traveling around lot smoother. I didnt like the beta much but now I've really looked into it more I'm liking it more and more. nightblade is fun, I can dual wield but I mostly use my bow. GFX are amzing, and I love the way I customized my wood elf, got a mohawk and shit, looks legit. Each character seems to be unique if you take time to modify every little thing it's noticable.

there are some bugged quests still but said should be fixed by official launch aka april 4th.

I can't see messing with it til it goes F2P...  it'll just degenerate into being overpowered and bored sniping like every other elder scrolls game?