Our Server finally ready!

Started by Johny, February 19, 2015, 06:07:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
February 19, 2015, 06:07:18 pm Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 09:55:47 am by Schism
Vegarlson Asylum- The custom server project inspired by our "oh so excellent classic through velious emulated experience" elsewhere, Is finally ready. We will be soft launching Friday morning 2/21. This will be a Classic through Luclin Server at launch with aspirations of eventualy finding our way to unlocking  PoP, with ldon and Loy opened up.   We already have a solid player base, and some excellent testers that helped us get through our main testing phase, and we are in a very good place already, so we are hoping with the soft launch it will only be small tweaks here and there to make it just right.   All our friends from Live, Sleeper, and any other server or game we have played together on is welcome to come and join the fun. http://www.vegarlson-server.org/index.php

ROF expanion only,  download Sony FTP from steam , and follow instructions on Eqmulater and our server webpage/

Can I get a character transfer from p99?   :P

You bastards kept this secret from me!?!  Anyways, I put a post up on the other blades forums. I'll cya guys this weekend.

There are going to be a few tweaks you will need to make to zone files on the ROF client, those will hopefully posted today some time.

Server name suggests hours of chain mezzing a dozen identical dudes.

Things are going great 1 month in. Lots of familiar faces popping in regularly from sleepers,  live, and other servers we've ventured to in our travels.  120 is our new record, so log in this weekend and help us beat it!.