New 'Nostlagic' Progression Server on eqlive starting at Classic

Started by Keels, March 28, 2015, 08:21:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Just an FYI:

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads%2Fprogression-server-poll-results-whats-next.219080%2F

Might roll here with a friend when it comes out, pending it actually being classic.

-Keels

You couldn't pay me to pay another cent for this game. A subscription for content I can get for free elsewhere? No thanks. :P

I'll let you in on a secret - EQ Live is a shit show now.

Z

Join us. We're playing again. www.thefacelessorder.com

We're editing the website soon, and updating it. We're going to go hard in the paint again.

Quote from: Zophim on April 02, 2015, 07:33:37 am
You couldn't pay me to pay another cent for this game. A subscription for content I can get for free elsewhere? No thanks. :P

I'll let you in on a secret - EQ Live is a shit show now.

Z

EQ1 is free to play now. If it were subscription based, I wouldn't play, don't have time to invest in a game like that. Also, I agree about EQlive, and I doubt this server will be classic. If it is, and was also free, I would try it. (there's a good chance one or both of those things end up not happening though)

Ghost / Shadow / Anthrax and I (along with some other friends) are playing on Lockjaw, one of the two Progression servers. Lots of fun, wish you guys would join us: "Raid Dodgers" is our guild.

Look us up, I am Keels, Ghost is Pantera / Rajaat

Ha! That's awesome.

More of you should join us, we're doing planes some days and having a lot of fun.