Could be worse!

Started by Grendo, May 20, 2005, 10:08:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone - bored at work so figured id finally post.

Look forward to meeting everyone soon enough. I transferred from my old hometown server (Zeb) to Fro in anticipation of the merger 3 days ago under the assumption Torvon Ro was happening on the 18th (and thus my BoW beginnings).

Imagine my surprise when I was still all alone come the 19th. Guess I didnt get the right memo!

Though the downtime is helping me finally finish quests and drops I havent had time for in forever, the anticipation is getting the best of me. 3 more days (for real this time!) and hopefully ill be raiding again. Raiding for 2 straight years, and going a week without just feels wrong. Though Fro does have a great shrink wand drop rate it seems!  :oops:

See you soon  8)

- Grendo "RunningOutofToystoCamp" Devolley

Go camp the AE sword in water.  :wink:  But no seriously, looking forward to being on Fennin and having all this hooplah finally over with.  See ya soon!

Hey Grendo, I have been trying to get ahold of you the past few days i guess thats why i couldn't  :wink: . Looking forward to you joining us. I might acually have to make a BERSERKER chat YaY. Well see ya soon ya silly kitty.

Sagnus

I would love to camp that darn sword, but I have the worst luck ever with it.
Obviously its a hard spawn to pop, so I generally wait for server ups and check then. The three times Ive killed it (or someone killed it for me) its dropped its rare -- the int caster wand. So much for common drops ;)

I swore I wrote this as a response in the Torv/Fennin post...oh well I like attention.

Sagnus - Ill send you a tell when I get home from work today, its a rare weekend when Im actually here  :(

I had a berserker chat in IL. It was me, a monk, and a beastlord.  :roll:

<Insert random countdown message here>