I'm out...

Started by Tasstie, July 08, 2005, 04:13:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Of patience with my comp...
Of time to even play if comp was working right...
Of the game.

Was great being part of BoW in my short time.
Hope you all are well and continue to own.

Skaxx - had the best time ever in OS with u and that train of shat.
Nilwean - haha...had to put up with my inane drunken drivel...<3
Lorilei - made every login amusing in some fashion.
Morgrym - knew u for a long time...always kewl and had fun with u thru like 2 or 3 guilds...heh

There's like so many more I'd like to say something special about but i have limited time as I am not on my own comp...and won't be for a good while.  Oh yeah...grant me burnout access so I can update ya'll ( if possible ) on just how friggin' hot it is in the desert. Here's some general thanks for yas that didn't get specifically named.

ALL NOAMZ (real or illusioned) - you were all hawt!
Rogues - i went thru like 3 days of getting fragged every time we'd go into Tac'vi, thanks fer all the dragz...o.O
Clerics - I apologize if I ever let u die in a grp where I was your healer/curer (I tried to make sure I'd heal or cure u right after eveyone else in the group honest! J/K!)
Beasts/Rangers/Pallies/Druids ( in no particular order ) - thanks for keepin' my ass alive when no cleric was available...and i know that was one helluva job keepin a shaman alive...and me especially...heh
Wizzies/Druids - God was I one lazy ass and would beg you all for ports/TL's...but I only got left after asking like one or two times thru all the begging!
Chanters - I lerved the crack...ooooh and the GoD spells were so handy too...hated being turned into the damned werewolf though...>.<
Warriors/Knights/Melees (Buff beggars!!!) - was a pleasure making sure ya'll had everything you asked for...even if i was OOM and only 10% hp in doing so sometimes...heh
Shaman - Thanks for puttin up with me even when I'd rant or jump someone's ass...ya'll were a fun team...remember that it's not a chore to buff when you can canni mana back...ask any cleric or druid...buff at raids...talk to 'em after if it's a buff u don't think they should require...bah that was almost another rant!
Mages - uhh....did we have any mains that stayed more than a couple weeks? I still lerved the pet gear fer DogDog!

Peace ya'll,
Jonathan a.k.a. Tasstie Whenfried

PS - Tasstie's acct will not be EBayed/PA'd - still not sure on what I'll do with it (give it away or just let it rot ) but you won't see him running around unless it's Kelletia controllin' his hoppin'.

Much <3 for the froggy!  Be safe in all that you'll be doing.  Would hate to have anyone else getting to munch your legs, if I can't have them!

:(  Lori

I will continue wearing my gnomish illusion in your honor! I had fun gaming with you bro. Good luck in whatever you do!

Cya Tasstie. The channel won't be the same without you. /cry <3

Be safe my friend and I hope you have the chance to post on occasions and let us know how yer doing.  It was fun being guilded with you over the years and you always made frog jokes so much funner!

Hey Tasstie!

We had some good times, hope you are well!

Someone donate him a new PC and plenty of off time from work =)

Take it easy tasstie.

Doing fine folks...just had too much pop up too fast on my plate....
Moved and comp went Tango Uniform...
With my Air Force Reserve unit being activated, I have been busy helping push our C-130's through some major inspections to get ready for deployment (I'm an aircraft mechanic for those that don't know)....

But I'll still be lurking here and there ya'll

Miss the Channel to Fabz...
LDoNs rawk'd with ya Arak...
Wish it worked in such a way Bris...
*Hugz* Kell...
Phrawg jokes were kewl way b4 I came along...
<3 Nil (who also happened to be in on a ton of them afore mentioned LDons)...
Shadoe, thought you were a noam for the first month or so even after app'ing...
Lori, you can have the legz as they won't be carrying me around anymore...

Phrawg shapersons 4tw
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=429465" target=new>

[70 Lord] Barraind (Human) <Blades of Wrath> {Torvon}

Tasstie,

Damn Frog!  I am going to miss you and thoes delicious legs.  It was a pleasure to be on the same shaman team.  You are one of the best.  And the best frog shaman I have known.  Keep in touch bro.  /em Snaps into a sharp naval salute to a beloved guildmate.  Good luck in life and enjoy it.
lt;a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=62879">Karakian's Plunder</a>
[70 Soothesayer] Karakian DelSol (Iksar)
<Blades of Wrath> {Fenninro}

take it easy bro=)
heifness Sneakyness The one and only!~
70 rogue
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=934481