DJ MIX MASTA SAYIN.....WASSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Started by Zycrynn, October 29, 2005, 09:09:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey peoples,

Been along time since i stopped in. Seems much has changed. Congrats Skaxx on the leadership role. Guess Ramp finally had enough huh? Life is good for me. Im engaged, have a new house, and new job. Im designing and developing pools. I use a 3D program called Pool Studios to actually design my pools in the customers house. It allows them to be apart of the process. The pay is great. I went from making roughly 50k a year to making over 120. Still working on getting my C++ programing done. Other than that, i never see  Beallis anymore. We kinda had a fallling out.

As far a gaming....well im not playing much atm. I played EQ2 as you all know. Got to the max level and kill Venekor first with my guild, and then they made everything worse. They changed combat, and all kinds of stuff. Pretty much just ruined it. Tried WoW. Ghey.....That game is so weak. You can almost play by yourself the entire time. PVP was ok for a minute, but i got bored fast. Real lack of end game. Now im just playing Socom 3. Anyone that wants to through me on theyre friends list my name is SilentFoxTrott. Its pretty fun. Not as cool as Socom 2 was imo. Some of the maps are just too large. Im also waiting to try out Vanguard. Not sure if anyone here is looking into that or not, but if so of you guys do try it, post on here so i can join your server. Would be fun to hang with some of you again.

All in all, im doing very well. Happiest ive ever been in my life. Things are truely coming together for me, thank you god. I miss you all and hope your lives are doing as well as mine. Mucho lubbings =)

DJ Zycrynn

Phillip Reardon
J-Zyc
Bard behind the Beats
       Blades of Wrath

Hey, Zyc!  

Sounds like you're doing Great!  That 3D pool design program sounds like something we could have used (we decided to go against the pool after the 3rd redraw, and I'll bet the guy was way frustrated, but he just couldn't make it look workable with our backyard space =/ )

Grats on the fiancee and new house as well.  Make sure you get LOTS of pictures of the wedding and reception, it'll blow by so fast after all that time of planning  :wink:

:D  Lori

Heya, Zy! Glad to hear you're doing well, and I wish you luck for your future endeavors.
Bereg Spellsynger