Hey beautifuls!

Started by Mallorian, November 25, 2005, 08:00:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Well I am doing great I have managed to come to terms with a few things have a fair grasp on what was once sanity, I've come along ways and I am happy as hell, I'm still with Sarah ( if you were in the ranger chat like 5-6 months ago you heard me going on about a girl I had a crush on at work) We have been together 3 months now, it's amazing how just one person in your life can change everything she is like the exact opposite of my ex, she is well nice can sum it up, I've got no new stitches or anything!!

I have yet to obtain a job the winter here is a bitch to find work but been doing my best. I really need to move away from 3 feet of snow shit.

I miss alot of you guys so much Remedee, Leadar, Whitis ( god you are a dork!!<3), Shadoesbane (tons of respect for you! I would say you were my romodel but I sucked to much ass to discredit you with that!) Unrevaled, Avory, Skaxx (being an asshole is what made you so likable! ), Joraca&Bereg you guys are a big part of the backbone ), Lorilei Always felt bad about pissing you off because I really like you! glad things were going better towards the end,  Hexusx, Pier, Krammer, Nalaru, Zethyrus I can't even think of everyone but I will miss you all I try to play the game but I just end up walking in circles lost

I'm gonna post some pictures but I gotta find some where I don't appear too gay,  why is that so hard? haha

The Best of wishes to you guys it seems you are doing excellent and I hope it continues!

Mallorian/Lorily

QuotePier, Krammer, Nalaru, Zethyrus

You pimp <3

Makes me happy to learn you found a keeper. Give her the respect she desires, while keeping you're dignity intact and happiness you shall have.

That is how I treat  EQ and I'm still in Love. :D

Hey, Mall!  It's great to hear you're still with that wonderful woman and that you're getting RL things under control.  Still wishing you well with the job search.  Life > EQ and when things get too messed up, it's time to stop the power gaming and pay attention to life, as it seems you have.  I'm very happy for you!   :D

Well financially I'm still fubar'd but when I get a job ( I am trying ) will be able to get a car , most of my legal things are handled and as of dec 16th I will be free from all my probations, and fines, not having to go to jail every 3 months will be fucking awesome, there is just something degrading about bending over naked infront of a cop and coughing, can't quite put my finger on it.

Much love for you guys!

Glad to hear you are doing well Mall. I'm also taking a hiatus from EQ in an attempt to get my personal life in order. I'm hoping to return in the near future, but for now I'm concentrating on what is truly important.

Good luck bro.

Quote from: "Mallorian"Whitis ( god you are a dork!!<3),

Hey... I think I'm offended!

good to hear that you are now on the right track James.  Call me any time bro.