Why hello hello!

Started by Tandayil, December 27, 2005, 11:17:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone! How is everything goin? Hopefully good. Hope everyone had great holidays. I turned 21 today.. scary eh.. har har. Man it's been a while, even just seeing names here brings up so many memories.. makes me wanna play again, haha. Damn that eq addiction.. Well shit. Feel free to send me an e-mail, or check me out on MySpace, ho ho ho, www.myspace.com/kyledunn. Anyway, take it easy!

-Kyle

its my lesbian lover!!

Mistic

P.S. haha your born the same day as linae :p

my little kyle is growing up !!!!    just to think he was rejecting women for hard  floors not too long ago   :lol: now he is rejecting his booze from his stomach  8O

Hehe, was out of town. Can't believe you are 21 /sniff.  Our little tand is all grown up~

/hugs

Maddy~

Quote from: "Gangaskan"my little kyle is growing up !!!!    just to think he was rejecting women for hard  floors not too long ago   :lol: now he is rejecting his booze from his stomach  8O

When you say rejecting women fo hard wood floors, you mean cement. And it's pertinent to note that option B was also between two other men, two other men that only had one option. You bastard.

It's been how many years now, and Tandayil still can't live that down?   :P

And he never will.

Hi Tanda

I SWEAR MY WS REALLY DID GET ACTIVATED~

Nurika NINJAPLEEZ
[100 RANGER] Nurika <Blades of Wrath '04>