wassup

Started by Sidious, April 26, 2006, 10:13:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, some of you (ok, most of you) dont know me, but i was just saying hi to all the people who do know me.  I just started playing EQ again like 3 days ago and i was just trying to see who else besides linar, bladefury, and taradorm still play this game.  But ya, i'm in game at sidiious (my new shammy) so hit me up with a tell some time.

sup brotha :)

Yeah im still here and on fennin after 6 years... kinda makes you sick to even think of it :)  

ohh well life goes on ... why tourture yourself with a shaman??.. make a fun class like rogs, beserkers or wizards.... then you can actually feel like you contributing to killing things :)

I would go with some other class but im starting back up w/ 3 friends and we're trying to make a decent group.  My one friend screwed things up by being a paladin haha.  Looks like we'll have a rog, paladin, cleric, shaman.  I was thinking about playing a necro cuz i always wanted a pet, but a shaman is such a good utility class and necros arent.  So i'll stick with shammies, kinda fun i think.