Saio?

Started by Detheb, April 29, 2006, 12:45:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
So i heard back a few months ago that my friend, Saio, had an accident that happened.

Just posting to see what is up. Have you guys received any word on him?
Been wondering about it alot lately, and I really do miss him. If you have any word, please post.

P.S. would def like to know exactly what happened, I know something happened to his brain and he lost the use of his right(or left?) side.

Last I heard he was recovering well. I am sure he will read this and send you something though =D

Good to hear he is recovering well. Came as a pretty big shock when I heard about what had happened from Whitis.

Quote from: "Detheb"Good to hear he is recovering well. Came as a pretty big shock when I heard about what had happened from Whitis.

Yeah, must have been a shock when Whitis told you that Saio "had a big boo-boo and had to go to the hospital."

His explanations leave much to be desired.

Saio,  if you read this, please check in with your old Levi folks.  

http://leviathan.addrpg.org/forums

(zoy put this board up to let us all keep in touch after we disbanded)

Take care,

Kath

Oh for fuck sake.  If he ain't replied to you now, he doesn't care enough to read these boards anymore.  Along those lines; I don't care to spread hearsay or allow it to be spread either.  I'm locking this thread.  Quit asking people about it.

Z