Progression Server?

Started by Foglor, May 15, 2006, 08:13:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic
So I'm trying to fill out my potential friends list as I'm gonna give this server a shot. If you are gonna play on it , pop me a line at .
This way if you are gonna play but don't want announce it publicly as a reply to this thread, we can group and stuff. Hooray!

Or...if you think its gonna be lame, have no interest in playing or just want to say how gay *I* am for playing on it, please feel free to reply below! Remember to use the word "fag" and "lame" at least once in each post!

Finally, if you have no fucking idea who I am then just ask your local old timey BoW member of choice. They will happily remind you that I'm totally awesome. Or that I'm a nitwit. Either way, hope to see you on the slow trainwreck that is the progression server!

:D
oglor <Blades of Wrath>

when is this going live....not like I have time to play it anyways but its a cool concept for some nostalgia.

As one of the few qualified to speak on the subject; Foglor is a nitwit.

Z

Zethyrus is lame and Theolin is a fag.

Sup Fog, you gay nitwit.

I'm suprised no one has called me an awesome nitwit!
oglor <Blades of Wrath>

Nice to see you can still type Shadoes   ,,|,,

Zeth

the progression server sounds fun, but i think at this moment i'm gonna pass i may check it out i'm not sure tho

I've been tooling around in the progression server beta...It's quite interesting actually.  I never tire of hearing people scream about how uber they are on their "real server"...only to turn around and ask the silliest of questions like "Where is Mistmoore" or "What is this Lockjaw alligator for??"

It's very entertaining...

I've also learned that I can still run from the Nybright sisters to the Mistmoore zone-line in my sleep.  It's funny how things you've figured you've forgotten can come back instantly when snare fails...

I've been toying with the idea to play on it.  There's already around 7+ "uber guilds" planning to play there, so were looking at a competitive cluster fuck.  Some of the nuts I know use caffeine pills and other less than legal substances to stay awake for a week+ straight just to level ahead of the curve at launch.

One thing they mentioned is that it's not really progressive.  You can kill Nagafen/Vox to unlock Kunark, but it's up to the dev's descretion whether the server's ready or not.  So you could be sitting at the old world or old expansions till whenever they get around to it.

After reading above I think I feel my sanity returning...ahh yessss stay away from this poison.

Im gonna be there. Need something to do till VG. Maybe Ill even like it!

I've been on the beta as well. Did not do ye olde caimen bullshit so I'm pretty low. It's been interesting, but as I don't have the time or energy to beta test, I've stopped for now at level 15 or so. I'm going to save my energy for the actual server. I'll be playing a shaman named Relik. /friends list me up n'stuff.
oglor <Blades of Wrath>

fog i'll be on as a sham too make a barb (the better of all races) we'll duo if we're not too far behind each toher :)