F U Avory

Started by gropplin, June 28, 2006, 10:38:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

this message was ment for Stardestroyer as well, and anyone else who loves Gnome Clerics. . . or hates them. . . or wants to kick gnomes.

Now there's an old name.  What's up, shorty?

Z

Gropplin! <3 How have you been!? Send an in game tell omg~

/Join bow.

- -- --- -------------- --- --
We take care of our clerics.

You noob.

Log on and send me a tell man.

Hey Gropplin,

Bzerker the Paladin here~ well was 6 years back with Cevil heh.

Take care too tall, and like Avory said /join bow  8)

haha hey everyone. I have been thinking about coming back to EQ. I have the time these days. Gropplin needs some work to catch up and I would have to buy the new expansion and get a ton of keys and flags done but I think I could get up to speed in a month.

Good to see you guys still keeping on at the top. I will try to login sometime soon and see you guys.

Bzerker man. . . that was so long ago. You still talking to Cevil? Running around East Commons way back then trying to sell stuff in what was then the auction tunnel.

Skaxx you still bossing people around there? haha. Its awesome to see you and the other old faces still around. At least they are adding content that keeps the oldschool still entertained.

I have been playing WOW with my roommates for 2 weeks now but I have too many complaints to keep going with it. I will try to log on and get Gropplin up to speed soon and maybe help you guys out with a little healing power.

Peace out, love life.