Hey Blades!

Started by gattentheterrible, July 06, 2006, 06:44:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
This post is disturbing on so many levels.

Quote from: "gattentheterrible"im a ..... Halfling Warrior.

Strike one.

Quote from: "gattentheterrible"Whitis inspired me

Strikes two and three.

Quote from: "gattentheterrible"Im also giving a shoutout to: .....Skaxx, Joracca, Zori.....Becuz those are my Favorite members!

+10 points for kissing Guild Leader/Officer ass! -10 for spelling Joraca's name wrong!

Yeah if you can't spell my name right your ass is kicked to the curb.

Better luck next suck up.

She who MUST be obeyed ( poor Bereg ) has spoken !
I was pulling for you being a friend of butthead..err whitis...
But Jeraca has spoken.  :lol:
 fester with death, BUT die with a smile and wood in hand

QuoteJeraca

Sigh

Zeth

I say you give Zeth your account info and he'll get you to level 70 with 500aa's within 24 hours.  Then we'll get to see how well you play during raids~

-Qyzx
a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=148436">http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/Qyzx/Embarcadero1.jpg" border="0" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">
-Qyzx

So when are you comming back Shadoesbane?

QuoteI say you give Zeth your account info and he'll get you to level 70 with 500aa's within 24 hours. Then we'll get to see how well you play during raids~

I say give Qyzx your address, he gives great head.

Zeth

/nod Qyzx give head like a CHAMP!

Wow.... U guys are pathetic..... Why pick on me? You should be glad you have a good fanbase and i knew wut his name was spelled i just typoed... WOW a big reaction over that! (snickers in background) I dont want to join ur guild anyways cuz i have a better guild now that doesnt swear at its fan members for making minor mistakes in spelling....

P
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

And I'm NOT giving out my account info because basically u guys show no respect for me so i'll hold no respect for you, that's fair I think....

:D

I..... I..... I.... Don't know what to say..I'm more pathetic than I already was
now.  :cry:  can i borrow a gun to put me out of you all's misery ?
 fester with death, BUT die with a smile and wood in hand

A TRUE fan would have shown more respect for the recruitment process of their desired guild - reading the recruit requirements, working to meet them, and applying in the outlined manner.  I'm not surprised that people are responding to your "application" as if it's a joke.

I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt.  Even so, enjoy the game, and good luck to you.

"his"  That's funny. Do you giggle to yourself in delight when you think up such clever little things.

You guys are mean! I am taking my ball and leaving. Oh, and I was going to give you FIVE DOLLARS, but not anymore! Oh oh, and my dad knows karate!

I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE, WHATEVER YOU SAY BOUNCES OFF ME AND STICKS TO YOU!

neener neener

grow up and stop being such a big, fat poopy-head!
Bereg Spellsynger