Hey Blades!

Started by gattentheterrible, July 06, 2006, 06:44:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
For what it's worth, I was far more interested in insulting Whitis then you.

Incidentally, I'd say if you are under 16 (even that's pushing it), BoW really isn't the environment for you. ;)

P.S - Negative 57.000.000.000 for calling Joraca a doOd. Wtfizzle.

Quote from: "Avory"So when are you comming back Shadoesbane?

:cry:

QuoteIncidentally, I'd say if you are under 16 (even that's pushing it), BoW really isn't the environment for you.

Theolin did well!
:wink:

Zeth

Quote from: "Zethyrus"
QuoteIncidentally, I'd say if you are under 16 (even that's pushing it), BoW really isn't the environment for you.

Theolin did well!
:wink:

Zeth

I agree. There's always an exception to the rule.

One could argue that Enchantor did well. Though he may have been irreversably damaged. :)

When i saw this thread i just HAD to reply. Whitis was also my inspiration for starting to play EQ. I, too am a big BoW fan. U GUYS ROCK !!!! I just want to know if i come back to EQ can i get an invite to your awesome guild on the merit of being a personal friend of Whitis. What u guys dont know is that most nights when he is raiding he is sitting on my lap, and I must say this, NO ONE gives head like this UBER warrior. ROFLMFAO!!!!

Even I go...ummm was this a miss tell ?
You holding out on zeth whit ?

Caster plaster.." grab ahold of me faster "
 fester with death, BUT die with a smile and wood in hand

Tandayil and Ganand(anandnandnandalf) were a couple of good kids too, even if Kyle will never let down the whole floor incident. "Great Grand Dad Kyle, please tell us the story again of where you slept on the floor?"

"Eh? Someone fetch me my slippers so I can get up out of this hoverchair and kick this kid's ass!"
Bereg Spellsynger

Smaldor, Zenthar (Enchantor (Zoltan)), Tandayil, Theolin and several others were all just babies when they joined.  We're immature enough that basically anybody can get along. :)

Z

Immature? I know you are but what am I!
Bereg Spellsynger

I'm rubber!  You're glue!  Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

Liar Liar, greaves on fire!

Sticks and stones may break my bones and that's why Joraca drinks...
Bereg Spellsynger

I'm a BoW fan too! Can I join? You're Barbarian count is too low.

Leno!

PS> I still hate dorfs and elves.

whats up guys =) saw my name mentioned in here and thought id say hi to you guys~.  Im not so little anymore bereg =P