Howdy

Started by Gomaz, August 23, 2006, 11:50:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic
how is everyone, man i miss u all. RL been owning me but this whole getting on my own feet is kinda harder then i though. its going alot better now. got a new little s 10 last month. found a nice place to live just no internet out there.

keep kicking ass and taking names. see u all one day maybe

I know about how RL can get to you. It is good to see things are getting better for you. Take care and good to hear from you.

S'up Gomer,

I hope it works out great for ya, so you can come back and train some people  :P

sup foos..still working on getting back to EQ but it looks like it might just about be over now. We'll be having a baby in july. im so pumped for a kid rite now cant wait. other then that i've been up to no good......hey zori hit me up bro

you are naming it Zori right!?

PM me a phone number if you would be so kind ( Name to I am not asking for Gomaz!)

need some help not sure what i need to get back all the way up to date with EQ..seen lvls go up so thats fun i bet...zori Ask for Roy..its a cell phone man ill be the only one to pick it up. kids going to be a girl and is due around the end of july. we are ready 4 it now. its time to get eq going cant think of anything else to do till we have the kid. hope to see u guys in a few weeks its been along time. EQ will be Cheaper then a Wii

oh shit my bad man just noticed all the PM's will hit you up tonight =/ could have sword I had it set up to mail me if i got one =(

Glad you're doing well bud!
_________
/\/\/\/\/\/\

Whitis Hp`Seeker the Believer
Ex Leader & Officer of Blades of Wrath

Want Some Get Some!

need some help again got a old ass GForce3 card need to update it on the internet so i can get back on..i remember eq use to have a site that popped up..anyone know that site?  Zori bro i need to talk to u. having a problem with my account info not sure if im wrong or its gone..

Either you need the drivers (www.nvidia.com) or you need DirectX (www.microsoft.com/directx).  That what you're after?

Z

this is the message im getting. This application has failing to start becuause d3dx9_30.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.. did the drivers going to look on the other site now