Page

Started by Sayvoxia, April 30, 2007, 03:58:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice new homepage Kurt. I like the new banner as well.  Good job as always.

Vox

Thanks dude.  Got tired of wrestling with updates on shit I hacked together 3 years ago, and change is good!

Speaking of change... How's married life? :P

Z

I can't complain.  Nothing has really changed as far as our relationship since we have know/been together so long.  School is kicking my old ass but thankfully it is almost over.  Maybe then  i can have the free time to play a game again...really miss it.  Oh well keep  owning it up and having fun:)

Vox

i didn't know you got married vox... congrats man and i wish ya the best !

Quote from: "Sayvoxia"I can't complain.  Nothing has really changed as far as our relationship since we have know/been together so long.  School is kicking my old ass but thankfully it is almost over.  Maybe then  i can have the free time to play a game again...really miss it.  Oh well keep  owning it up and having fun:)

Vox

congrats dude, i know how school sucks, this semester i took 14 credit hours while working full time.  i am not sure how the fuck i pulled off some of the stuff i did (VB.net blew my mind i hated that class)  + a girlfriend + trying to get some alone time sucked balls.

i pulled 2 c's and 2 b's overall, I'm happy with what ive got  

and i also hate asterisk for future reference  :cry:     projects where people dont like to take time to learn software or anything hurt my grade alot

That banner is so not new ;) I made it back when I was in Blades :P

Glad to see it's still being used though ^^
Officer of Chi Cerca Trova / Leader of Order of the White Lion - US-Durotan, WoW

Founder of Chi Cerca Trova - Destiny 2

Member of Exalted - Famfrit, FFXIV

Finally done with my Master's and just very tired - RL

It was for a while.  Mixed it up with a different one.  Just didn't seem like Blades with no, well, blades in the logo.

Z

Yeah, I know :)

If you ever want a new one, lemme know. I'd be happy to do one for ya. :)
Officer of Chi Cerca Trova / Leader of Order of the White Lion - US-Durotan, WoW

Founder of Chi Cerca Trova - Destiny 2

Member of Exalted - Famfrit, FFXIV

Finally done with my Master's and just very tired - RL

I'm a little better with Gimp than I was in '04.  Thanks though. :)

Z