Torvo/Fennin

Started by Rayien, March 30, 2005, 03:53:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic
Please....  you all know Mages > everyone... especially wizards.  /beats Gemdiver with a stick.

Hello BoW, look forward to meeting you.  ;)

Damlyn Stormcastyr
The Mystical Order
70 Mage

What's a mage???
No, Seriously, What is a mage?

WHAT????  We can't merge with a server that doesn't have mages!!!!  I forbid it!

Quote from: "Reincarn"What's a mage???
No, Seriously, What is a mage?

Mages are the remnants of a once useful class who used to excel in the art of swamping the floor with mod rods and cothing rainds through Vex Thal/Veeshans Peak/ToV.

Ever since the birth of No-Drop Mod Rods and raids which require very little breaking, the class has lingered, trying in vain to adapt to the role of a Wizard, but with little success.

Those few who are left have long since gone over the edge, and still suffer delusions of being useful and wanted.

Think they're useful and wanted?...
So a "mage" is a wizard?

The Mystical Order? Theres a branch of you guys on Icecrown in WoW isn't there? Weird coincidences or something.

Only other game that OFFICIALY has a TMO contingency is Final Fantasy XI.  We may have some people from TMO who play EQ2 or WoW, but thats TMO people, not TMO!

ffxi.mysticalorder.org

Not that we ever have anything to do with those FFXI people :P

Mages are the win sirs!!!

it is all about the might mages and thier pets and thier nukes and thier.....MOD RODS!!!

I love to give my MOD ROD to all the ladies :)

Cran Berry
Mage of Rage~level 70
The Mystical Order
Fennin RO

There's also a contingent on EQ2's Guk server.

I bet the Inny-Blades people are feeling pretty frazzled too. Kelle , this makes what? 900 servers you've had this toon on?

:lol:  :P
oglor <Blades of Wrath>

Sandastan is the funny one.  If he ever starts playing again, he'll be on the server he left to come to Torvon. :)

Z

Well... I am on every server :wink: But the real, original me, Fennin Ro will be the 3rd server that I'll be on when the merge goes in.

On a side note: I am glad that Fennin players are friendly and understanding while the Torvon players taking the merge better than Veeshan players/Luclin players. It's chaotic and panics on other servers' boards :?

-

Can't really blame the Veeshan/Luclin peeps...If I were in CD or TR I'd feel like  a tiger being locked in a cage with a lion at a zoo.

Gonna be one busy zookeeper, heh

btw
QuoteNot that we ever have anything to do with those FFXI people
and you have a Vivi sig... (it is the best FF series imo) My pick: FF3, FF7, FF9 <3