Torvo/Fennin

Started by Rayien, March 30, 2005, 03:53:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

I played a wizard once, for real.

Every day I curse myself for making a Paladin and not a wizard. =\

Some people logged on Fennin today to check it out and said you guys are very mean :(

Merge is going to be interesting! Cant wait till May.
Cthulluu lol i just cant see you as a wizard man.

third server for me too ~.~

At least they aren't merging me back to tribunal. I paid $75 to get away from that festering pit of retardation.

Quote from: "Skaxx"
QuoteThey will be your competition as they are also in Anguish/Tacvi!

In more of a rivalry way than actual competition, I'd assume?  I guess we'll see what happens.  2 months is still quite a long ways out.

Z

yep man thats what i meant, fennin has gotten so pathetically boring we're looking for the rivalry drama sort of, or something to keep me from being bored at school so i can read like flames on a message board or something too that works as well yeah!

Then you ought to love IR (Immortals Rising). They know drama.

Quote from: "Ankara"Then you ought to love IR (Immortals Rising). They know drama.

Too bad they're way behind the curve. They just like to bark a lot about their own importance. Like me! wtf

I am origionally from Erolissi Marr server and I honestly think Torvon is pretty bad ass.  

It's still the same game...

It's still the same Classes / Races

It's still the same mobs we kill

GL to everyone and Good Hunting!

Haha people on Fennin say Tmo are bad only because they are jeleous. No seriously they rant and rave how Tmo are such stuck up pricks and it makes me want to laugh. They only say that because they worked really fuckin hard to be on top.

Quote from: "Ranak"I played a wizard once, for real.

A crappy one at that!
Formerly known as Kriegar, Jakarta, Shadowin.

yah i'm not a mage just a non-kelle rogue wannabe =( i wanna be like all the rest cept for kelle

no, no! plz i didn't mean that! stop dragging my corpse in to harrier's room! i promise i won't ever say that again!