heya :D long time no see to my friends in bow : )

Started by Koibutsu, July 27, 2007, 03:13:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Fun so far in Navy ! Miss whitis and all my friends in uber bow :) hehe. Wanted to poke in and say hi and hope to be coming back to EQ to bug you all again hehe.  ;D  nah not to bug, I hear so many good things and cant wait to come back. A-school class starting soon im excited, still need to get a laptop so I can play. You guys prob doing great now , my poor sk prob Gimp now that ive been gone from EQ for 3 months now. /twitch Eq withdraw is a ass kicker /snicker. But i can prob outrun you all irl hehe now. Lots of PT here. Seeyah guys in EQ i Hope, then i can harrass skax mwaha.

Quotemy poor sk prob Gimp now that ive been gone from EQ for 3 months now.

Nod, as opposed to before...

Z

ho! ho! ho! skax, ??? huh what u talking about koi is uber  : P  heh. you know whats torture tho my bank sends me my debit card pin but not my card..... lol. soon as I get that dam card im getting a laptop. I can imagine the link of gear ill be getting from you guys just to torture me /twitch dont think about it !

Quote from: Koibutsu on July 27, 2007, 03:13:42 pm
You guys prob doing great now , my poor sk prob Gimp now that ive been gone from EQ for 3 months now.

Would be same now as was 3 months ago, so don't lose no sleep or go throwing yourself into the ocean.
_________
/\/\/\/\/\/\

Whitis Hp`Seeker the Believer
Ex Leader & Officer of Blades of Wrath

Want Some Get Some!

Dont tell her that whitis...your crushing my dreams!

i feel so much love from your words whitis. heh. im getting my sexy laptop the 17th : D! and grats on the progression since i been gone. and saio if i did jump off a cliff ..I would just get rezzed! mwaha. anywho I will be finding out where my perminent duty station is soon. Im praying for japan and work on the P-3 orion. Old plane but shes a beaut staring at her nose from the front. Im learning safety wiring and wheels and stuff now. Were going to books soon and last week doing metal shop. ganna make a whole real section of a wing together as a class. woowoo!

I miss ya girl!

Hope you're doing alright, send me a PM when you get the time.
Sister Eloasti Sexy, 75th Monkess of Quellious