Tap Tap Is this thing on?

Started by Shantul, August 21, 2007, 06:52:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello those that know me.  Those that don't are probably better off.  Was just trolling through websites and figured I would see how everyone is doing.  That's really all I got, talk amongst yourselves.  I'll give you a topic...30 RZ's in PoTime w/o a damn warrior blade.

I hear tell a rogue can tank in Time now.  You might check into that and just forget the warrior blade!

Z

Heya, 70ol! How's things?
Bereg Spellsynger

Just got back from a 10 day baseball tour.  I'm a huge Yankees fan as some of you know.  We went to Detroit, Chicago (cubs and sox), phili, New York, Baltimore, Cleveland, Cooperstown for the hall of fame, Washington D.C., and a few others that really didn't matter to me at all haha.  Other than that I'm working as a tech support guy, drinking, smoking, and watching the wee one.  I think I play WoW still, and I have an EQ account around somewhere.  I don't know.

what the fuck tool!  i wish i would have known when you were in cleveland we could have hung out.

We say Larry Byrd beat Contreras (cle vs. chi wsox) there.  It was a good game, kind of a blow out, but a good game.

Nilwean makes me happy where I pee!

September 21, 2007, 10:04:47 pm #8 Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 11:00:52 pm by Fablatin
I put on my robe and wizard hat...

[Mon Sep 13 01:06:38 2004] Rampagious tells bowwiz:3, 'incomming anthrax in the mail bitch'

Man I havent been able to log into this site for so damn long. HOW THE HELL IS EVERYBODY?!?!?....

Prolly gonna lvl ramp to 75 and max out my VG TS's soon. Aint got shit but dial up...not even sure Ill be able to run VG at all yet.

Hows EQ been?

Miss you bastards!

Good to hear some old names shout out. Wheres the latest baby pics Ramp?

Spell check me Shantul and you'll regret it!

Im averaging about 20 photos of the baby a day for the past 17 months.....Kiz gonna host some for me soon!

Videos are too big to host =/

WOW ! So many familiar names I see. Makes me wanna cry when I think about all the good times we had   :)

Hope BoW is still owning what ever SOE throws at them.

Take care

Nurika

Likewise Nurika, so many familiar names and the thought of old times brings a tear to my eye as well. I hope all past and present Blades members are doing well.

Oh, and Fablatin, found it funny you brought that up. I was just thinking about that a couple months ago and laughed. So I had someone find me this --http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/bloodninja.

Falkonik Cloudreaper - Beast of the Blades