Hey!

Started by Sandastan, May 16, 2008, 10:27:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Just got reminded of this board when talking to Smaldor about old EQ screenshots, so figured I'd come say hi.

So uh, hi! Don't think I've posted here in 5 years, kind of curious about how the merge with Fennin ended up going :) Was TMO still around when you guys merged? (and in case anyone from old Fennin reads these boards, Masklin from Mercenaries of Doom says hi!)

Also, does anyone have a way of contacting Algorres? I've kinda lost his contact email, phone and he doesn't even seem to log on EVE anymore, bah.

Hey sand long time no see. The merge with fennin went off without a hitch. We were among the top ranked worldwide at the time and TMO broke up as soon as we merged due to internal issues. Perhaps someone else could elaborate but that about sums it up.

Hah, what's up Sanda?  Long time for sure.

Z

May 18, 2008, 03:50:27 pm #3 Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 03:52:25 pm by Madeline
Wow! Hello Sand  :o

Not sure on Alg, last time I talked to him was through email and such a couple years ago (Afraid I no longer have his email). Time flies hehe.

Ah, too bad.

Haven't really been keeping up with people from here, mostly it got a lot more difficult since I stopped staying up all night after I quit EQ :P And they've apparently stopped making games with Europeans and Americans playing on the same server..

SANDASTAN!
Officer of Chi Cerca Trova / Leader of Order of the White Lion - US-Durotan, WoW

Founder of Chi Cerca Trova - Destiny 2

Member of Exalted - Famfrit, FFXIV

Finally done with my Master's and just very tired - RL

Hey guys,

I am not sure what brought me to these boards tonight but good thing I did. I embarked on a project starting last June. Through the development phases into its current reality. I couldn't remember which email account I had on blades forums so I created a new account. Hey sanda you can email at .

Algorres

If you want to use the old account, the email you used was xdxracing@***.net.  I didn't post the whole thing because of spam bots and such.

Good to see you, dude.

Z

hey there Alg nice to see ya
smaldor