Anguish, part two

Started by Zophim, February 10, 2005, 09:41:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
February 10, 2005, 09:41:19 pm Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 05:30:13 am by Zophim
Still being pumped from putting the screws to Ture on Tuesday, our foray into Anguish continued again tonight.  If Poe were writing this update, it might go something like: "The thousand injuries of Warden Hanvar I had borne as I best could; but when he ventured upon insult, I vowed revenge."  Though, since I'm way less refined than that, I'll simply say that this fool had some coming from the first time we checked him out.

All in all, this is a fairly well designed fight, or at least I think so.  The end starts to feel a little like a Vex Thal (/shiver), but it's not horrible.  I like intensity in a fight, even if it's only for half.  It's also nice to have a decent screenshot from this one.

Congrats to Kizh on a range, Shadoes on some pimp quest gloves and Brisnic on a shiny new cloak.  The neat thing about Hanvar is this funny little globe that spawns in his room.  Hmm, I wonder what that is?  Turns out, it's the elusive epic 2.0 orb that so many are pissed about!

In yet another event with rehashed models, we headed off to Causeway to finish Torvonnilous' first epic 2.0.  Congrats Rampagious on your new blade.

Random quote of the week: