My epic experiences with Aion, and a tag for my youtube

Started by darkhosis, January 22, 2010, 11:10:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
First off, my youtube is:  www.youtube.com/drallax

It's mostly just Warhammer videos right now.  Some other jackass stole the name Darkhosis.  I guess "Darkhosis" is pretty popular now, even though I have nfc how anyone else would come up w/ it since I first started using it in '89 or '90 or so.

Anyway, now to a totally epic Aion thread:

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/aion-discussion/103536-gm-capori-ncsoft-support-ludicrous-nature-within.html

KINAH LEVEL APPROACHING EPIC LEVELS.  INITIATE BANHAMMER.  OMGZ.  Read the whole thread before commenting though.

Good lord. And here on Triniel we are only concerned with the pidgeons not being able to come out and play in the Abyss lol.

My favorite was the reply after you listed a ton of trades and logs and he thanks you for the detailed information but you didn't list who you were associated with concerning the ban.

Good god.

i really enjoyed watching that best of the best video you had up. or Test of tactics 2 or whatever, and reading the posts. I totally agree that armor dye took away one of the great unique aspects of the game that used to make it what it was. My brother and i used to look at the fashion tables on allakhazam just to see what stuff looked like so we can put our armor together accordinly.  And yeah it was totally awesome knowing that there was only one half elf in all dark blue plate, or one paladin in all light blue plate.  Thanks for sharing that man, was really cool.

i had to remove the music in it because like some copyright violation or some shit, wouldnt show it in germany, haha.

i added some more aion crap to it, for entertainment value.  i kinda wonder if i might get some sort of word from ncsoft lawyers here soon tho.

You know, thus far I haven't really been impressed at all with anything NCsoft has released.

I'll admit, though, I haven't looked too terribly hard at Aion anyways.

The PVP in the game is pretty horrible because of the flight mechanics, but the PVE actually wasn't too bad.

The fact that they have such a problem with botting and RMT companies just shows that it basically has a "working" economy....  unfortunately, I guess nowadays that might not be such a good thing.  Especially when you get ppl getting owned 95% of the time by automated triggers rather than actual "on hands" detection methods..

I also removed my youtube video that I mentioned here earlier (about Aion) because we reached an agreement, so I removed all my badmouthing and what not.